Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

You own a car ? How old are you ?
arey parivaar ki gaadi :dontknow:
who else also does these - sit on a chair in Padma-asana position - paalthi maar ke baithna.
me me me i cannot sit 'normally' theater mein. chappal utaar ke chaukri maar ke hi :dance:

I regret a lot- keep going over my past and keep thinking how I should have done x vs. y, what could have happened if I acted different or planned different Don't want to do that and instead enjoy the present but can't let go for some reason

I'm pretty sure I've ADD. Although I've never gotten tested. This one time I was pulling an allnighter for an exam, I couldn't just study. Ended up watching 3 movies while studying for the exam. In fact now that I think about it, my best studying is done when I'm jumping between different subjects. Can't concentrate for more than half an hour on one single topic. So I'll be studying for couple of different things at the same time while watching a movie/tv show on the computer. Broadband Internet is my alcohol.

I lock the car using the remote locking of car keys' date=' TWICE..I know i'd locked it the first time, still do the second time.. :dontknow:[/quote'] But why? Arent most remote locking system set to lock automatically after 30 seconds even if you dont lock? For example, if I accidently press the unlock key, and dont open the door for 30 seconds, the car auto-matically re-locks

1) Get most of the work done only towards the end of the workday.. morning/early noon is for coffees and football news discussions alone ! 2) Completely dislike batting..would gladly skip my chance to bat and only keep bowling - whenever we used to have nets 3) Leave the apartment door unlocked sometimes when i go out for a bit , paranoid about losing keys and being locked out ! (although it has happened only once when the key broke into two after it got stuck in the keyhole)

YES, I do remember... no problem when it is one dream like when I go in sleep for very very few seconds while doing any work or sitting at PC etc... but when I sleep properly in night or day, I watch like countless dreams... and once I wake, right at that moment I remember only last few 4,5 but then I go in reverse order, keep on rewinding and at the end I manage to easily recover most of them
Envy you man.. I had two memorable dreams - one where i read this really incredible book and the other where i saw this brilliant movie. towards the end of both of them, i became aware that i was in a dream - so vowed that i would write a summary down as soon as i wake up (to later develop into a real book and a script respectively ofcourse). I woke up - rushed for a piece of paper and a pen---- couldn't remember anything !! apart from the "they were absolutely brilliant" feeling.