ICC One-Day Rankings - Predictor

goose

India will go to 124 points, if we win it 4-0 That will be same as Aussies, but not sure about the decimal values We might be No.2 or 3, but not become No.1 now Hopefully after WI series, we could be
thats a long way away.wouldnt we have been NO.1even we had won last ODI v SRL?

What will be India's ICC ODI rank after today's 4th ODI win India has got 122 points in ODI and is third with just two points behind Australia and three points behind SA. So, what would be the effect of this ODI win in the ICC rankings Any idea about the same .. I am not sure of the ICC formula on how the ODI points are calculated but it is just two points difference now Number 1 - South Africa with 125 points Number 2 - Australia with 124 points Number 3 - India with 122 points http://icc-cricket.yahoo.com/rankings/rankings.html

They've probably updated their page. It shows India at 123 points now.
Yes it seems they have updated the page... only 1 point after such a convincing defeat :(( It means even if we win the next match our tally would only go to 124 and we might overtake Australia in this series and nothing more .. SA would still be number one even if we sweep this series.. I don't understand this points system :dontknow:
:nono: Hamara haath hai :winky: :zoomzoom:
:icflove::icflove::icflove: :tee::tee::tee: Waise bhi itna pareshan kar diya tha aur har koi usi set ko use karney lag gaye the ki official me waise bhi aa jaata :cantstop: I will also include this set in my personal forums Great to be with you guys.. I am getting addicted to ICF:omg: .. har baar sochta hoon apna kaam karunga but ultimately come to ICF missing the enjoyment during the matches :--D.. agle match me milte hain phir se :icflove: I am too addicted maybe .. crossed 500 posts in three matches :nervous: bye for now and enjoy ! Also continue your studies and give it as much importance (perhaps more :--D ) than cricket :zoomzoom: