Why is love so hard ?

punjabi_khota

:haha: :((:((:((:((:((
Buddy, what is the whole deal ? anyways - if ur picking love then you are not in love, but if both are picking you then you are damn lucky but i'd not punish the current one but what a good position to be into..but make sure u dont do somethnig where u lose both

Buddy' date=' what is the whole deal ? anyways - if ur picking love then you are not in love, but if both are picking you then you are damn lucky but i'd not punish the current one but what a good position to be into..but make sure u dont do somethnig where u lose both[/quote'] No man, I am not with anyone right now and I don't pick. I thought I was as single as they come....but the past is a big mother****er..it comes back sometimes..

No man' date=' I am not with anyone right now and I don't pick. I thought I was as single as they come....but the past is a big mother****er..it comes back sometimes..[/quote'] arre bhai, wat is this cryptic bull? here I am standing with a screwdriver, but dunno where to stick it. :dontknow: either ways, ride it with humour, nothing like a gut split. I speak from exp. :nice:

Arre yaaar I am not asking you to solve my problems...it was more of a philosophical question that came from personal experience. If you do that, sometimes you end up as a clown. I speak from exp.
ah we should share our exps. Oh, and relationships are barters. And barters are difficult.

Hey' date=' i went out with a girl for a couple of months before i knew she had a husband and 2 kids....So unless its worse than tht, STFU and get back to your life.[/quote'] oh it gets worse. at least it wasn't your fault. try guilt, really does a number on you. anyway, agree with your previous statement mostly -- real love is beyond most of us...we confuse attachment and neediness for love. p_k, have you seen strogatz's model for love dynamics? S.H. Strogatz, Love affairs and differential equations, Math Mag 61 (1988), p. 35.