The difference between Tendulkar and others

DomainK

Sachin's tourned NZ numerous times. I'm sure he's exhausted all the shopping opportunities. :P ( I fail? )
just once before, though gone are the days when our cricketers had to seek shopping opportunities when touring other nations... these guys make enough money to tour the world twice over every weekend and satisfy every glib fantasy. this is a demonstration of sheer commitment. as much as i admire yuvraj, he is our shoaib akhtar in the making. thankfully though, he is not our biggest star and thus, he is likely to be indulged in a similar manner.
just once before, though gone are the days when our cricketers had to seek shopping opportunities when touring other nations... these guys make enough money to tour the world twice over every weekend and satisfy every glib fantasy. this is a demonstration of sheer commitment. as much as i admire yuvraj, he is our shoaib akhtar in the making. thankfully though, he is not our biggest star and thus, he is likely to be indulged in a similar manner.
He toured NZ six times prior to this tour..1990, 1991, WC match in 1992, 1994, 1999, 2003 .
please dont insult yuvraj by comparing him with Shoaib.is it a crime to go shopping?watever he does off field should n't matter unless it impacts his performance on field.yuvraj is a happy go lucky guy who wants to enjoy life off field. this thread is to salute the commitment of SRT,not to criticise Yuvraj or Ishant,nt everybody can be SRT
please dont insult yuvraj by comparing him with Shoaib.is it a crime to go shopping?watever he does off field should n't matter unless it impacts his performance on field.yuvraj is a happy go lucky guy who wants to enjoy life off field. this thread is to salute the commitment of SRT,not to criticise Yuvraj or Ishant,nt everybody can be SRT
oh not one bit... shoaib is in a league of his own. but amongst our players, the one with the most deviant approach to the game that might lead to friction is yuvraj.
oh not one bit... shoaib is in a league of his own. but amongst our players' date=' the one with the most deviant approach to the game that might lead to friction is yuvraj.[/quote'] again i think u r taking his laidback approach as careless.yuvraj takes his game dead seriously.from being Mendis's bunny in august last year ,he clobbered him all parts of the ground,doesnt that tell u something?he is not the most disciplined guy,but rarely has he let us down like Sree or bhajji

Yuvraj enjoys life in every way. But is far from what Akhtar is. He takes his cricket seriously. No one expected him to score a century against Murali and Mendis, he did. No one expected him tom play so well against England and contribute significantly to the win- he did.

Yuvraj enjoys life in every way. But is far from what Akhtar is. He takes his cricket seriously. No one expected him to score a century against Murali and Mendis' date=' he did. No one expected him tom play so well against England and contribute significantly to the win- he did.[/quote'] exactly:nice:
Sachin's tourned NZ numerous times. I'm sure he's exhausted all the shopping opportunities. :P ( I fail? )
yeah.he didnt go shopping coz he didnt have money:winky:
Huh?
B->
we had tours in 1990 and 1991? i was not aware. refresh my memory on the details of the 1994 and 1999 series...
he buys online