NZ vs Ind, 2nd test : Daywise Predictions

India Struggled badly on day 2 2nd test in Napier saw Indians collapsing quickly New Zeland scoring runs and India losing too many wickets......do u think dat India has lost the test match here itself or is it something left for us still in this match ?????? I know GOD is still in the crease but we need support from other guys to help India post a respectable total otherwise it will be the end of this test match for India :nervous: :nervous: Well anyways we do not know what the pitch will be like but we saw some turn there for dan and jeetan patel as well so i will not be surprised if India get 400 Harbhajan will be the key man for us ....But we shud not go that far as its too early to predict 400 :giggle: :giggle: GO INDIA WE WANT A DRAW AT LEAST FROM U ALL AND IF A VICTORY IS ACHIEVED WE SHALL BE DELIGHTED :two_thumbs_up:

Predictions -Day 3, India Vs NZ... My prediction..... Dravid : 155* Dinesh Karthik : 77 off 70 balls India: 422-9 i had an hunch which told me that Dinesh Karthik would be breaking Indian record for fastest 100 but I did not want to risk voicing it, because he is a nervous starter, he requires couple of lives before he reaches 20, after that he can go berserk against this attack, on this pitch and smallish ground. Dravid would be his true self, WALL! I wish SRT and Yuvi make my day but generally my family has an Ambulance in waiting when ever i watch them live!so, i am keeping my expectations real low from them. anything I get from them is God's gift for me!

Dravid was vey positive yesterday and i have a good feeling that he will continue to bat the same way today..he did play really well in the first test..so we can expect more of the old Dravid..and u know wat form Sachin is in..we shd get close to 340 or so if these 2 start going and with VVS and Yuvi to come

This is not turning out to be a predictions thread… More a ‘Day 3 Hopes’ thread.. :laugh: Even if we fall short of the NZ target, which we will, I just hope we consume as much time as possible. Hopefully, the rest of the batsman bat at least till lunch on day 4. That will give us around 450-ish for the first innings. Even given that most optimistic scenario, we’re still not out of the woods in this test. :((