IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

No its not- OTOH it is very fair you can't get points for players before you started participating so -528 is only to bring you back to 0. Substitution has nothing to do with it- you are zimbly not understanding
The negative number is the number of points the players earned BEFORE you had them in your team. dumbass.
ok fine I will still be at the top in a few days :dance::icflove:

But even if there are substitution points there are only 16 players .. and for 16 players it should be just 160 points .. how come it is -528 and not -160 :dontknow: Yaar it is unfair :((
Because you joined late yaar.. we can discuss the philosophy behind this in another thread :P

Can we add a feature that will be active while a match is in progress and show the points scored by each player in the current match.
Try clicking on the points of the player. It will show you a detailed breakdown of how many points the player scored in each match and his stats.

hey man varun... firstly thanks much for not taking offence. I dint mean any offence to you or anybody else who is running this killer website when i was cribbing about not being able to make substitutions... but when i read replies to my comment from others and the way they interpreted it asking me to cool down and not disrespect the amount of work that went into building that game.. I was a little worried as to how you would take it. The drug comment was just a joke, nothing serious.. may be i should start using smileys more often to indicate the tone ;) Thanks a lot for taking it easy and defusing the tension yesterday without taking offence.

i have made so many susbstitutions and lost points. but pity murali and Morkel play today, but were rested in the first match.so, i lost player points and their substitution hurt later. Flintoff was in my first team but he failed and so i subbed him with Kallis for the 2nd matvh. promptly kallis did not even play! in jest i had Zak hoping for next match of Mumbai but reluctantly replaced him now. now i have come a full circle with most of my original team is with me but i am 130+ position from the leaders who just have more than double my points! i just could not understand and figure it.so smart and good choices they had made! Hats off to them, Legends!(in cricinfo fantasy, my ranking was around 2780 and i ran away from there)! God bless the Leaders here!