When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

ok I hope I'm not breaking any embargo by reproducing it here.

Hello guys, I'm very excite about the IPl this time because my beau Atul Sharma is gonna be playing and he is going to literally knock the socks off everyone out there. He has been in training for the past 7 years abroad and he has come back in excellent shape. (really hot, tee hee). He is easily the world's fastest bowler and he will totally cause carnage to other teams playing him. He plays for Rajasthan Royals. A champion addition to a champion team. I love my Atul. And you will too. Join my darling's fan club guys. He wont disappoint you!
I think this proves he is the real deal.

No I don't understand what it means, please explain it to me. If such a thing existed I imagine all celebrities would have put it on all their personal affairs so that paparazzi won't bother them! A free society is free because the media isn't embargoed!
Free media does exist and ICF is a part of it.it is spreading the news far and wide , sint it ? It wont be in the mainstream media unless they can support it with a real video or a scorecard or see or meet atul sharma first hand. They wont stake their credibility for something they cant be sure about. Media embargo means RR must have given a few of the news agencies details about him (to frame a story) to be released on a particular date , failing which they wont cooperate with the particular media house in the future. Not to mention RR can always change a few of those details and make that source lose its credibility in case of violation.

a new story i got from another forum. Another gem this time not from the islamic hate website. I really hope Atul Sharma gets a go in the IPL. Had a coaching session with Ian Pont, his coach today, and he sung the praises of Sharma alot. The talk of him bowling 120mph was an exaggeration, but Ian told us he's been timed at 108mph in the nets. Apparently it was a full toss, which flew 5 tennis courts away, but it was 108mph. He can apparently bowl 94-96mph with accuracy, and his action is apparently superb. Sharma first worked with Ian 3 years ago, and was timed at 71mph, and was front on. He's now side on and seriously rapid. Ian also told us a story about Atul, that shows his detirmination to succeed. Atul got up and moved from Mumbai to the US, and waited tables for 6 months, barely spending a penny, just so he could get a months coaching from Ian. Real detirmination to succeed that! He also turns sideways for the final 12 yards of his run, and bowls very much like a javelin thrower. Really looking forward to being given a chance to see him bowl, really hope RR give him a go! Ian had a video clip on his laptop as well, but I didn't get to see it myself, one of the other lads did though, and he is apparently rapido. I've got no doubts that Atul's going to be as quick as Ian claims him to be. His speed gun is incredibly accurate, far more accurate than the TV Speed gun's, and I don't think Ian would just make up the figures, as he actually taught us a technique that Sharma's using in his bowling attack, and you can really feel it, and given that Atul's built like a body builder I have no doubts that he'll be able to beat Akhtar's fastest delivery.