Which team is winning the 3rd Test??

Which team is winning the 3rd Test??  

1. 1.

• India
    • New Zealand
    • Draw

Your guesses. Which team is winning and Who will be "Man-of-the-match"? Keep your names coming....I wanted to Suggest SUPERSELECTOR to have an option for Man of the Match winner selection too. At least 1 more opportunity to win a price. To me IS or ZK.

Indian bowlers will induce the edges from NZ top order with the bounce and swing. Can our slip and gully fielders take catches coming at an awkward height or pace? That will determine the result to a large extent. If our catching is awful like in Test-2, that alone can demoralize our bowlers. Hope Gary Kirsten and Robin Singh have done some magic between Test-2 and Test-3!

I think we are the favorites..the pitch seems to aid swing bowling all through the day..and we have a much better bowling attack than the Kiwis..so it shd be a good game but India will win it is my opinion..yesterday if they had been bundled out under 250 my odds would have been stacked against India but 375 is more than enough if u ask me..

Finey...the IFs n Buts have not much meaning here.. Tell us what is your gut feeling. To me if 310 is average score and we are almost 100 runs above average, it is more than likely that we will win this one. And bad weather is the factor. That means 4th innings will be tuff as weather will be heavy, so more swing. I think India wins...