sehwag should be banned for 1 test for his irresponsible batting

This is the way Shewag approaches a game. It's just game! Don't forgot that he never mind the situation the team is.. Just see the ball and hit it. We've won many matches because of him. It's a gamble at a very health 50+ average. Only the other middle order batsmen should learn discipline (Yuvi and Karthik)

If you ask Sehwag what he thought of his shot selection, I'm sure he'd be disappointed. It was a poor shot selection, the ball was quite full and outside off stump. The fact that Patel was brought on for that very reason, Vettori knew he wouldn't be able to resist, he still played to the plan, if he played the over out, but knocking it around and putting away anything loose, Patel probably would have been taken off in an over or two. I agree its the way he plays, sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't, but look at the situation of the game. Also he was trying way too hard to put the ball to the boundary, he'd have been better off waiting for a ball in his area and putting that away instead of trying to invent shots.

I cannot believe people other than finey and danda are complaining about Sehwag, especially in light of his PERF over last year and half. Danda has a permanent danda up his a55 and finey is just whiney biatch, so they are exempted..
To me, the shot selection yesterday was terrible He fell to the most obvious plan 1st innings spinner brought on early, he goes for Vettori straight away and is out in no time 2nd innings, same thing to me that is stupid, yeh he's been a great player and thats the way he plays, but that was a brainfart and a half
Richards < Sehwag. You want to contest?
graphic, I'm not going to argue with you on this with stats etc etc Suffice to say, I agree to disagree. And if you have a different opinion on who is greater, thats ok. IVAR is the greater according to me. The fear and presence is incomparable. Don Bradman is ofcourse another that @m!T$ brings up. There again, Don was a run machine.
graphic, I'm not going to argue with you on this with stats etc etc Suffice to say, I agree to disagree. And if you have a different opinion on who is greater, thats ok. IVAR is the greater according to me. The fear and presence is incomparable.
Um why? To me, it appears that you haven't watched enough games in the 1990s to put forward an educated argument about Sachin or Lara, so why should I trust that you're not reading the CI profile or some old WI news and telling me this? And I don't mean to arrogant at all, but I'm asking you why I should believe that the fear and presence are incomparable.