Game starts late today

Rajiv

The game tomorrow will begin at 23.00 GMT and 0430 India time. Daylight saving ends tonight, so all clocks and watches in NZ will be adjusted one hour behind. But they want the game to start at the same 11am local time, so 2300 GMT and 4:30am India time. ================= So pan PST time kya hu re?

OMG! I am on board in bangalore also listening to some nice Tamil songs hoping to stay awake till 3.30 am to catch the action and continue till 10.30, have a large brunch, followed by a long sleep thru the afternoon. this one hour delay will make me sleep.I hate this......

OMG! I am on board in bombay also listening to some nice hindi songs hoping to stay awake till 3.30 am to catch the action and continue till 10.30, have a whole bottle of whisky, followed by a long hangover thru the afternoon. this one hour delay will make me drink more.I love this......
Corrected: My version of the Ind-NZ 1999 Tour
Corrected: My version of the Ind-NZ 1999 Tour
i was also watching the 99 tour. i was quite pissed off at John Wright because in the last test, he requested sachin to let Ganguly have some batting practice against kiwi bowlers on an easy pitch on 5th day second session. SRT allowed it, Ganguly scored a hundred promptly, but Wright did not ask firts innings centurion Dravid to come back after his 2nd innings hundred, Dravid went on to score 190+, but SRT was waiting for his chance to bat, which never came. I think he was given out wrongly when the ball struck him quite high in the first innings .hmmm, those days he could get a hundred just like that..............
OMG! I am on board in bangalore also listening to some nice Tamil songs hoping to stay awake till 3.30 am to catch the action and continue till 10.30, have a large brunch, followed by a long sleep thru the afternoon. this one hour delay will make me sleep.I hate this......
! The easier thing to do is to actually get up around 5, 5.30-ish..
! The easier thing to do is to actually get up around 5, 5.30-ish..
thats tough for me right from my college days! can stay awake till 3am easily and during exam times right through the night but getting up at 5 ish was always tough, thats the only time i get good sleep.but the last 2 tests i did it during india's batting days. have to do it one last time today and probably tommorrow-watching an indian win live is special.:--D

The OP says that the they want to start the game at the same local time 11 am . So since they moved their clock back one hour, - want to start game at 11am local time (which w/o clock change would now be 12am) - which implies that game starts late local time So the game starts one hour late for everybody else i.e 7pm EST , 4 pm PST , 23 GMT I hope I got the logic right, hehe

according to Cricinfo" The game tomorrow will begin at 23.00 GMT and 0430 India time. Daylight saving ends tonight, so all clocks and watches in NZ will be adjusted one hour behind. But they want the game to start at the same 11am local time, so 2300 GMT and 4:30am India time.

i was also watching the 99 tour. i was quite pissed off at John Wright because in the last test, he requested sachin to let Ganguly have some batting practice against kiwi bowlers on an easy pitch on 5th day second session. SRT allowed it, Ganguly scored a hundred promptly, but Wright did not ask firts innings centurion Dravid to come back after his 2nd innings hundred, Dravid went on to score 190+, but SRT was waiting for his chance to bat, which never came. I think he was given out wrongly when the ball struck him quite high in the first innings .hmmm, those days he could get a hundred just like that..............
You are mistaken my friend - there was no john wright in 1999, yo are talking abt 2003