Congrats India on winning a Test series in NZ after 40 years

Guest Hiten.

A perfect tour for us albeit the loses in T20's. More or less odds were in favour of India this time around and we did outplay NZ in each and every game. I would have preferred a even battle, but I am not complaining as India dominated NZ completely. Our Big "Three" added more weight to our batting line up and this was a rare glitch in Sehwag's recent career stats. Well done Team India :isalute:

As Dhoni said earlier, winning the series in NZ is the best gift the team can give to SRT,RSD,VVS who may not visit again.i am so thrilled that this team has proved time and again that the current indian team is made of different mettle. they dont depend on any single player, even with Ishant not being in the best of form, Zak has put his hand up. Sehwag has been impulsive but GG more than compensated with solid 2nd wicket partnerships with Dravid. SRT rose up to the occasion and wiped the few black marks on his career about hundreds in winning causes in NZ.Bhaji and Zak contributed with bat too. Dhoni led ably from the front as well as from behind the stumps.Munaf appeared to bowl with in himself but over ll contributed well.If Yuvi belts a quick hundred tomorrow, we can forgive his earlier failures. I will be thrilled if v win 2-0. Congratulations to Dhoni & team for erasing the pain of 2002-03 to a large extent.

Truely, Mahendra Singh Dhoni has done India proud. A man from a small place like Ranchi has elevated himself by virtue of sheer talent. No politics please.......is his mantra. Thats the way, the team is inter wooven and everybody enjoys others success. What else you want for a team to perform.

This team has bowling strength to run through any side twice which was a rarity in the 90s. And the batting doesn't depend on one batsman only anymore, specially in foreign conditions. There is this spinner who rediscovered the joy of flighting the ball, there is this true daredevil opener who can demolish any attack on any surface in a blink of the eyes, there is his junior partner who is showing maturity beyond his years and never say die attitude, there is a legend who got back his golden touch, there is a master who's enjoying the this level of support from the team for the first time in his long career, there is a bowler who is hellbent on making amends for his past and then there is the promising young bowler who is learning from his senior partner's experience, all led by a daring captain who is not scarred by the past. This is the best Indian team I've ever seen. Brilliant, simply brilliant. PS: A special mention to the right-hander, the only batsman imo who can be more elegant than SRT. Thought I already mentioned him, but apparently I didn't.

This team has bowling strength to run through any side twice which was a rarity in the 90s. And the batting doesn't depend on one batsman only anymore, specially in foreign conditions. There is this spinner who rediscovered the joy of flighting the ball, there is this true daredevil opener who can demolish any attack on any surface in a blink of the eyes, there is his junior partner who is showing maturity beyond his years and never say die attitude, there is a legend who got back his golden touch, there is a master who's enjoying the this level of support from the team for the first time in his long career, there is a bowler who is hellbent on making amends for his past and then there is the promising young bowler who is learning from his senior partner's experience, all led by a daring captain who is not scarred by the past. This is the best Indian team I've ever seen. Brilliant, simply brilliant.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

i want us to win the last test and i feel that we are going to waste a lot of time today.we need 3 sessions atleast to bowl them out and i dont feel good about the last day and the weather.i really dont like the playing it safe attitude-we have a 531 lead for petes sake.

This team has bowling strength to run through any side twice which was a rarity in the 90s. And the batting doesn't depend on one batsman only anymore, specially in foreign conditions. There is this spinner who rediscovered the joy of flighting the ball, there is this true daredevil opener who can demolish any attack on any surface in a blink of the eyes, there is his junior partner who is showing maturity beyond his years and never say die attitude, there is a legend who got back his golden touch, there is a master who's enjoying the this level of support from the team for the first time in his long career, there is a bowler who is hellbent on making amends for his past and then there is the promising young bowler who is learning from his senior partner's experience, all led by a daring captain who is not scarred by the past. This is the best Indian team I've ever seen. Brilliant, simply brilliant.
summed it up brilliantly :nice: congrats my fellow ICFers and thank you India for making us proud and proving the world that we are the best team rite now..it will be 2-0 and its been a long time coming..:dance::yay::icflove::two_thumbs_up:
i want us to win the last test and i feel that we are going to waste a lot of time today.we need 3 sessions atleast to bowl them out and i dont feel good about the last day and the weather.i really dont like the playing it safe attitude-we have a 531 lead for petes sake.
exactly.. i really thought this team dont fear anything.. but having a lead of 531 and still not feeling safe/secure is kinda frightening me.. and this is the difference between the ozzies and the rest.. ozzies were ruthless , fearless.... the way we played the 2nd test against England at home where we dint even go for the win and were quite contended with the 1st match win, says tht this team thinkin is not very different from the team tht was led by dravid..