Mos?

Hope we dont see this happen again;

The Delhi batsman, who emerged the highest run-getter in the four-match Test series with 463 runs, said he was unhappy for being ignored for the Man of the Series Award, which was bagged by Ishant Sharma. "I have never been that lucky, may be I need to get 400! I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. I take comfort in the fact that the team won the series and I am really happy for Ishant who bowled his heart out in the series," Gambhir told a website.
http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Specials/Australia-in-IndiaNo-regrets-for-elbowing-Watson-Gambhir/articleshow/3701154.cms :nervous: When GG made these comments after the Aus-Ind series last year, he attracted a lot of criticism from the posters here.

Even if they couldn’t get someone to sponsor the cash award, they could have at least announced a namesake winner and given him a small plaque or something. That would have cost the NZ board not more than a $100.. Cant NZ cricket afford $100 on a small plaque? Did they not say that the NZ cricket board earned a million dollars for every day the Indians took to the field? I really feel for Gambhir. His outstanding achievements notwithstanding, he has to be the least celebrated/rewarded/acclaimed player in the world right now. He really did deserve this award this time around. And it would have been such a fitting recognition of all his contributions to this Indian team. To win a MoS award in a successful NZ test match tour would have been one of the crowning glories of his career. Just like how Zak’s MoS award against England in England will be the standout achievement of his career, this would have been the highlight of Gambhir’s legacy. Alas, it was not to be. The organizer’s screwed big time here. How could they make such a silly mistake?