Indian Victory Merchants..

Tendulkar did not contribute substantially in 5 of the wins. he has not even scored a 50 in one of the wins. he is not a match winner. he is a choker. Tendulkar did not take (m)any wickets in the wins. there are other very reliable batsmen and attacking batsmen who contribute more in Indian wins. add more from 'there'

Tendulkar did not contribute substantially in 5 of the wins. he has not even scored a 50 in one of the wins. he is not a match winner. he is a choker. Tendulkar did not take (m)any wickets in the wins. there are other very reliable batsmen and attacking batsmen who contribute more in Indian wins. add more from 'there'
Hey, I realize there have been posts from the past that have mentioned this. But instead of just appreciating these facts, lets not try to ruin the thread, eh?
Hey' date=' I realize there have been posts from the past that have mentioned this. But instead of just appreciating these facts, lets not try to ruin the thread, eh?[/quote'] Why are you defending Endulkar? Wasn't that a popular word in here?

It sounds like some of you blokes are waiting for someone to debate with. Get over it guys..... This thread is more like a bait. Good to see none have taken despite few trying to invoke the good old Indian debate of who's better rather than feeling happy about the way team is heading right now.

Why should there be sarcasm? Everyone's just happy about the results and are not worried who helped get the results. I can see the bigger picture and don't mind who has a bigger hand in these wins. If everyone in the team can contribute it's more than welcome.

Why should there be sarcasm? Everyone's just happy about the results and are not worried who helped get the results. I can see the bigger picture and don't mind who has a bigger hand in these wins. If everyone in the team can contribute it's more than welcome.
I Totally agree. Not everyone does though.

Sach has been magnificent since England 2007. I think the WC ’07 debacle was the spark that ignited the flames that are raging now. Then, the criticism about his presence in the team was especially sharp and vile. Ian Chappell had made his now (In)famous comments about how Sachin was playing only for numbers. Even guys like Rohit Brijnath murmured a few words in disapproval. But since then though, Sachin has been simply awesome, especially in test cricket.

Sach has been magnificent since England 2007. I think the WC ’07 debacle was the spark that ignited the flames that are raging now. Then, the criticism about his presence in the team was especially sharp and vile. Ian Chappell had made his now (In)famous comments about how Sachin was playing only for numbers. Even guys like Rohit Brijnath murmured a few words in disapproval. But since then though, Sachin has been simply awesome, especially in test cricket.
Although he wasn't at his best, his partnerships with Ganguly and the bowling of Zaheer won us that test series. I'll never forget Tendulkar taking body blows just trying to spend time at the crease and build an unsurmountable lead.
Although he wasn't at his best' date=' his partnerships with Ganguly and the bowling of Zaheer won us that test series. I'll never forget Tendulkar taking body blows just trying to spend time at the crease and build an unsurmountable lead.[/quote'] That was being criticized though, remember. The 82 at Trentbridge was a determined knock because it came despite a very very good spell by Sidebottom and Anderson (or the other big tall dude).