So much for Atul Sharma...........

Deleted_User_1

Atul Sharma will have to come in for Sidhart Trivedi , and Trivedi is no pushover for a guy who hasnt played a first class game. I get a feeling the hype they are building around kamran khan will culminate in atul sharma. Both are very similar bowlers afterall.

Yaar main bhi Atul Sharma ke naam se pakne laga hoon ab .. yaar itne badiya bowler hai to koi kuch bol kyun nahi raha hai... WTH is there so much of a surprise that RR or Shane Warne never even mentions him or lets him play .. if he does not play in the matches of IPL then everybody will forget him only as a hype But at the same time I do not think Ian Pont would stake his reputation and I am not sure if Atul Sharma as the world's fastest bowler was a lie or was it a truth .. daal me to kuch garbar lag raha hai

Looks like he has been retained in the squad. There actually might be something behind the hype. King Kaif dropped though : http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/story/399689.html

Mohammad Kaif has been left out of Rajasthan Royals' final squad which will remain in South Africa for the 2009 season of the IPL. However, he may return if there are injuries to other members of the team. The other six players who are returning to India are Dinesh Salunkhe, Paras Dogra, Anup Revandkar, Srideep Mangela, Ashraf Makda and Azhar Malik. Salunkhe was the legspinner who was included in the 2008 squad through a TV talent-hunt show. Kaif was Rajasthan Royals' most expensive buy at $675,000 during the first auction in 2008. He played all 16 matches in Rajasthan's victorious campaign in the inaugural IPL but scored only 176 runs at an average of 16. "It has always been a target to pick a final squad of 17-18 players, and this year we have an even stronger squad than last year," Manoj Badale, the owner of the franchise said. "It is disappointing to have to let go of any players, as they are all stars in our view. Much of the attention will focus on Mohammed Kaif, who has been a key part of our success to date - not just as a batsman, but as a role model for our younger Indian players. He has been extremely supportive of the decision, which says a lot about him as a person. Injuries and new conditions mean that the player's participation later in the tournament is not ruled out."

There is no official confirmation -- that he was in the Rajasthan Royal squad to begin with. He was never in the Squad List of their web site. http://www.rajasthanroyals.com/squad.aspx So if he was not in the squad -- how was he going to get dropped? The only place which shows Atul in the squad is CrapInfo and even they have Atul's who are ranging in age from 37 to 19 and from a wicket keeper to a right handed batsman. CrapInfo is all over the fuqing place. Ofcourse his coach has been claiming so too. This is not going anywhere -- believe me.

There is no official confirmation -- that he was in the Rajasthan Royal squad to begin with. He was never in the Squad List of their web site. So if he was not in the squad -- how was he going to get dropped. The only place which shows Atul in the squad is CrapInfo and even they have Atul's who are ranging in age from 37 to 19 and from a wicket keeper to a right handed batsman. CrapInfo is all the fuqing place. Ofcourse his coach has been claiming so too. This is not going anywhere -- believe me.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:`