India #2 in ODIs

Cmon' date=' these idiots are blatant ball tamperers, pitch dancers and dopers. Even, if they are not from Pakistan, would anyone actually respect a team like that.[/quote'] Well Afridi, Akthar and Asif don't make the whole team. For ball tampering, well there are many other teams who have been labeled tampering with the ball one way or another. :winky: Coming back to topic, congrats for the #2 spot. I have been hearing number 2 position for the last few periods, not much progress I guess. :--D
Well Afridi, Akthar and Asif don't make the whole team. For ball tampering, well there are many other teams who have been labeled tampering with the ball one way or another. :winky: Coming back to topic, congrats for the #2 spot. I have been hearing number 2 position for the last few periods, not much progress I guess. :--D
I think that was in Tests not odis
Well Afridi, Akthar and Asif don't make the whole team. For ball tampering, well there are many other teams who have been labeled tampering with the ball one way or another. :winky: Coming back to topic, congrats for the #2 spot. I have been hearing number 2 position for the last few periods, not much progress I guess. :--D
Both teams suck at the moment, so I am hoping Australia pave the way for Indian #1 spot and join you blokes at the bottom of the ladder No harm done in dreaming, I guess :winky:
so is this the first time India claimed the #2 spot in ODIs? I don't really keep up with the ranking as we the great paks always rank last with the minnows they change after every sunset.
Fixed
pwnage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
so is this the first time India claimed the #2 spot in ODIs? I don't really keep up with the ranking as we no longer play the forgotten game 'cricket' and have made 'Snakes and ladders' our national game