"Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series"

fineleg

Was this the real title of the thread? I thought that wish happened even before this selfish batting.
No, the EMC fixed it. Our doyen of insightful and intelligent commentary just happened to make this post in another longer thread and of course derailed it (with a ton of responses for the first few posts alone), hence why it was split.

When I originally joined, I couldn't understand the constant arguments between Fineleg and the other posters. I felt that Fineleg was unfairly targeted and hence, jumped to his defense on a few occasions Having read some of Fineleg's threads, and the over the top and un necessary abuses towards Sachin, Sehwag amongst others, I can understand people's grievances and the constant accusations of whining Fineleg, I can understand feelings of disappointment when a player fails to perform, but your accusations of selfishness, cowardness are in pretty poor taste

Sree_india - this salil is on some thread bumping spree today. that sehwag thread was when he was selected after a glut of poor scores, and he was not in good form. and if u read that thread, there were others who also mentioned he was afraid of getting out. ( http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=283081&postcount=30 ) given that his selection came at a time when he could not buy a run also. not deserving of selection: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=282979&postcount=17 http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=283136&postcount=36 http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=283138&postcount=37 So now sree_india are you going to go up in arms that someone called Viru a fool? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=283194&postcount=40 from my usual nemesis Online :) http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=283300&postcount=42 And, as Online said my reaction was over, yeah it was. I have been a drama queen ;-) as far as cricket is concerned never denied it, and my reactions when cricketers fail have been dramatic at times - I mentioned it in one of my earliest first few posts itself here some years back. another from dial100: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=283451&postcount=58 Point is sree_india - at that time, Sehwag needed to prove his form and show he could score runs at the top of the order - that was the need at that time He got selected maybe becos AK pushed for it. That he came good later, was all good. But this thread was at selection time discussion, not after the tour.

Fineleg, Given the situation, I can understand their grievances towards Sehwag Having said that, it disgusts me that you said, and I quote you word for word, "Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series" Considering how he suffered from serious injuries, tennis elbow for one, and still continue to give his heart and soul for Indian cricket, it absolutely sickens me how you could say such a thing. My stomach churned in feelings of disgust and disbelief when I read it. Kindly nick off and go support another team

sree_india, Nice colors. Yeah, i wonder if EMC can color the thread title with that color you gave above as well apart from creating a sensational title from one post in the thread :roll: You were not there when it happened, you were not there when i created another thread following this (which conveniently wont get bumped by the way). Now you can go support padosi team if you want sree_india - they are a good team :) I'll decide which team I follow, and when I criticize or praise them. Thank you for your suggestion.

sree_india, Nice colors. Yeah, i wonder if EMC can color the thread title with that color you gave above as well apart from creating a sensational title from one post in the thread :roll: You were not there when it happened, you were not there when i created another thread following this (which conveniently wont get bumped by the way). Now you can go support padosi team if you want sree_india - they are a good team :) I'll decide which team I follow, and when I criticize or praise them. Thank you for your suggestion.
Finally a post that I can appreciate. Thank you for saying this. Feel free to post all your opinions and your "expert" analysis, etc. And I'll decide which ones deserve to be read, and which ones need to be deleted.
You keep mentioning that thread, but you don't bump it yourself
Finally a post that I can appreciate. Thank you for saying this. Feel free to post all your opinions and your "expert" analysis' date=' etc. And I'll decide which ones deserve to be read, and which ones need to be deleted.[/quote'] On the one hand, I've refrained from making such dramatic posts these days. That was suggested to me to try to refrain from that, and I've followed that. But apparently some folks are missing that action. These days I have criticized just as others have, but these dramatic threads or posts are not there. So, EMC decides to dig up old threads just to create sensationalism. Bah! Raking up old issues is a fun thing anyway - we can have some more back and forth hurling :dance:

pjilka, Whats to say these same folks won't bump this again and again in the future...whenever there is some drama missing, they'll do this. So, the people who were there at that time, read the thread then. Ofcourse some accepted it, some said wont do(unpardonable blah blah), whatever, thats upto them. this is not the first time some folks here bump old threads. it is a repeated phenomenon. so, they can carry on with that, and we can fight old issues all over again for drama :winky: I'll PM you that thread since you asked pjilka - but dont post it here, it will spoil the drama and fun (or it may add to it). either way i'll just pm since you asked.

pjilka, Whats to say these same folks won't bump this again and again in the future...whenever there is some drama missing, they'll do this. So, the people who were there at that time, read the thread then. Ofcourse some accepted it, some said wont do(unpardonable blah blah), whatever, thats upto them. this is not the first time some folks here bump old threads. it is a repeated phenomenon. so, they can carry on with that, and we can fight old issues all over again for drama :winky: I'll PM you that thread since you asked pjilka - but dont post it here, it will spoil the drama and fun (or it may add to it). either way i'll just pm since you asked.
Your deeds and the words you say always catch up with you. You say bad things or you do bad things- they will haunt you down like a ghost every now and then. That's life. But I am sure that you are happy that these threads are being bumped. Because you are getting attention you always loved. So what if the attention comes by some shamelessly idiotic posts? For you, any publicity is good publicity.