Gambhir should captain Delhi Daredevils

amits

the next 6-7 games will give you the idea
so next 6-7 games will not only prove that VS is a good captain but also take it to legendary status :rolleyes: Man, I thot only Dada fans are this silly but lagta hain kami nahin hain beemaron ki

this was a incovincing innings by gambhir. it was only after getting to 40 that he played freely. before that he was almost a run a ball & was 37 off 36 balls & getting very lucky at 1 stage before he exploded & scored his next 34 runs off 21 balls

this was a incovincing innings by gambhir. it was only after getting to 40 that he played freely. before that he was almost a run a ball & was 37 off 36 balls & getting very lucky at 1 stage before he exploded & scored his next 34 runs off 21 balls
@m!t$ as a pure INDIAN he should have walked when he nicked, what do u say?

gambhir never nicked the ball. it didnt even touch gambhirs bat at all. there was no sound even
he didn't bat that well today... so don't go gaga at his batting.. and i am his biggest fan so don't yet out anything that i am being anti-gambhir etc.. I woiuld want Sehwag to continue the captaincy.. He is a Legend and his captaincy is Legendry.
so next 6-7 games will not only prove that VS is a good captain but also take it to legendary status :rolleyes: Man, I thot only Dada fans are this silly but lagta hain kami nahin hain beemaron ki
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

delhi is a NCT that produces selfish cricketers.captains cannot be from delhi as they think similar to the cricketers.
sehwag is the most selfless cricketer to play cricket. he looks to hit 4s & 6s for the sake of the team even when in 90s & is the only player ever in odi cricket to have a sr of >100 with a ave of >34

delhi is a NCT that produces selfish cricketers.captains cannot be from delhi as they think similar to the cricketers.
:nono::nono::nono: dont agree on the selfish cricketers part .. none of the Indian cricketers are selfish .. everybody thinks about themselves but not more than they do of the team but I will stick to my statement that Veeru is not a good captain at all