BRC: What should they do to Uthappa?

coffee_rules

BRC gave up Zaheer Khan and got Uthappa :hahaha: Vijay Mallya
Actually uthappa might be handy at 3 or 4-down. Zaheer himself didnt do too well last year and BRC's batting sucked big time but anyway the deal wasnt the most intelligent one.

Well... to take Boucher' date=' they'll have to drop a foreigner.[/quote'] Oh yeah I forgot that.... Perhaps they could get rid of KP :winky: Seriously Steyn or Kallis has to make way. Kallis gives away way more runs in his bowling than he can score. Both Uthappa and Kallis had no clue whatsoever playing RP Singh.

No he is alrite. Kallis is the bigger liability. Taylor, Ryder, Dravid, Van Der Merwe, Steyn form an excellent core. Uthappa, Kohli can be relied upon to form partnerships with Ryder and Taylor. Pankaj Singh, AK, PK and ideally Dhiman would make an excellent team. F this shimit. I'm tired of them finding new ways to sodomise themselves. If they don't want to win, why should I care?
BTW.. wher wud you put the skipper kP in the team?

Oh yeah I forgot that.... Perhaps they could get rid of KP :winky: Seriously Steyn or Kallis has to make way. Kallis gives away way more runs in his bowling than he can score. Both Uthappa and Kallis had no clue whatsoever playing RP Singh.
BTW.. wher wud you put the skipper kP in the team?
dinakkar, I was future projecting, figjam wont be here long. And I also want Kallis dropped. Then, have a look at this team: 1. Ryder 2. Gosvami (Keeper) 3. Dravid 4. Kohli 5. Boucher 6. Uthappa 7. Van Der Merwe 8. Kumble 9. Pankaj Singh 10. PK 11. Steyn

Oh yeah I forgot that.... Perhaps they could get rid of KP :winky: Seriously Steyn or Kallis has to make way. Kallis gives away way more runs in his bowling than he can score. Both Uthappa and Kallis had no clue whatsoever playing RP Singh.
Good on RP :thumbs_up: