Your Semi Finalists ( All Wishes )

Rajiv

Mumbhai bhindians are not going to be even in finals...suck it God and his army.
Aree itna garam kyu hota hain dost... Ek dusra kuch jyada ji garam ho gaya aur saale ko phutas ki goli khila di..araam se match enjoy kar re PS..u copied Bhindians from what Pakistanis say,...dont tell me ur on their side

]Its very early to judge the semifinalists Many people are writing of RR too easily based on one bad game
Its exactly why the thread was early, else whats the point where games are closer to the end..infact, one 2 replies and we will close the thread..

Aree itna garam kyu hota hain dost... Ek dusra kuch jyada ji garam ho gaya aur saale ko phutas ki goli khila di..araam se match enjoy kar re PS..u copied Bhindians from what Pakistanis say,...dont tell me ur on their side
To bhai bhindians bolne pe ban kar doge ? kamaal hai :nervous::nervous::nervous:

I think a lot of prediction here has been based on the results so far. Just wanted to remind you blokes that each team plays 14 games in the first round i.e twice each opponent so there still are a lot of games to be played. Some of the teams may not want to peak too soon and lose heaps in the second round.