Dada has played the best innings of the tournament

Gambit

Guest gaurav_indian
i was comparing out of indian players.......
Dont worry sachin will play the best inning in the next match.:yay::yay:

I dont think anyone realizes really how difficult the pitch was when Sachin and Sanath started battig. Sachin's innings outstanding.
Sachin didn't have 5 wickets down for only 50 runs when he batted. It was an outstanding effort because he was there for the 20 overs guiding the team's hitters, and doing some hitting himself. Both times when Dravid walked out onto the field, the total was meek, and they needed a lot more runs, and he almost gave it to them in his 48 yesterday, and gave a matchwinning score to them when he scored the 66. In my eyes, both those innings are better than the one Sachin played. Plus, MI was given a boost by Nayar (for the 38 runs) when Sachin was scoring responsibly. Dravid had to bat responsibly while hitting big shots, and he managed to pull that off.

best inn of the tournament? what baloney. AB Devilliers is the best. Dravid, Sachin, Gilly played better inn than Dada. As usual gangulians just getting a bit carried away.
Sachin's innings better than Dada's...What a joke...

Sachin didn't have 5 wickets down for only 50 runs when he batted. It was an outstanding effort because he was there for the 20 overs guiding the team's hitters, and doing some hitting himself. Both times when Dravid walked out onto the field, the total was meek, and they needed a lot more runs, and he almost gave it to them in his 48 yesterday, and gave a matchwinning score to them when he scored the 66. In my eyes, both those innings are better than the one Sachin played. Plus, MI was given a boost by Nayar (for the 38 runs) when Sachin was scoring responsibly. Dravid had to bat responsibly while hitting big shots, and he managed to pull that off.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Agree. Dravid's both knocks were fantastic.

Great inning from Ganguly, what a fantastic knock that was but a shame to call it better than the ones played by Ab DeVilliers and the ones from Hayden. Dilshan's was sublime too. BTW how can you not mention Gilly's knock?

Best innings of the tournament because - - No other batsman so far was under so much pressure to perform. - He has been undermined by his own coach and owner. - Everyone here barring a few wanted him to fail. Can't underestimate power of negative energies. - He took KKR from a near certain defeat to a TIE. - He did it against the Champs while chasing.