Warne > Dhoni

flamy

I dont think Warne will leave simply for money ... the amount of work he did including brilliant captaincy and brilliant coaching and mentoring of the young boys would have worth at least 2 million if not more .. he could have demanded that his contract should be increased to more than $1.55 million but he never complained about the money ... he is not for money but he likes IPL and mentoring the young guys .. I dont think he will leave IPL if he gets a coaching job and some money
We are not talking abt him leaving IPL. This was more about his career post-retirement from IPL.

We are not talking abt him leaving IPL. This was more about his career post-retirement from IPL.
I dont think RR will leave him so soon .. he is still playing great cricket and I think he will remain in IPL for another 4 or 5 seasons if possble... and RR might hire him as a coach too after that themselves.. Stephen Fleming could not play cricket this year and CSK promoted him to a coach from a team member

I dont think RR will leave him so soon .. he is still playing great cricket and I think he will remain in IPL for another 4 or 5 seasons if possble... and RR might hire him as a coach too after that themselves.. Stephen Fleming could not play cricket this year and CSK promoted him to a coach from a team member
He is already the coach.

No doubt whatsoever. Dhoni leads a star studded team while Warne leads a team that hasn't many greats but he gets the best out of a lot of youngsters. If it was Yousuf Pathan and Ravindra Jadeja last year it is Kamran Khan this year. Warne is miles ahead of the rest of the captains in the IPL. Australia missed out a lot not using Warne as captain. Warne is still good enough for international cricket and even as a captain.

Warne is great. After couple of swing and miss by Abhishek Raut. He talked to him and get three 4s for his team. He is already an iconic player and local talent listen to him and admire him. So he can get the max. from his players.(Its not that everyone can do this). But being captain to intentional cricket team, can you expect to do the same with hyden or shewag? Thats not possible and its a different story. But I certainly rate him greater than Dhoni.

Meanwhile, it breaks my heart that Australia gave the captaincy to the Annoying Tasmanian Midget after Waugh hung his boots up. Drug scandal or not, Warne could have been the greatest Australian skipper (and who knows, as captain he might have been inclined to hang around a bit longer) in a long time.
Mr Lal yesterday mentioned on Set Max that warne is a great captain but if he was in charge of ACB he would have made sure that Warne never gets a chance to lead the national team ever because of his off field activities and then he was talking about whales he could see from his hotel in south Africa :((

Mr Lal yesterday mentioned on Set Max that warne is a great captain but if he was in charge of ACB he would have made sure that Warne never gets a chance to lead the national team ever because of his off field activities
Uncle Lal is a LEGEND :finger:

Warne was excellent yesterday. He always lets the player know wat he wants, the way he talked to Munnaf after he forgot (I guess) to bowl the bouncer to Ganguly was gud to see. He also backs his players; when Kamran bowled a wide first ball of the last over he was seen composing the youngster on the other hand Ganguly was all but upset when Yasphal got out, agreed that was a shot of a moron but still the team needed only eight of seven:doh:. The only blip or tactic that I cant contemplate is two backward points for Chris in the super over apart from that it was one hella captaincy from the master. Warne is a LEGEND!:isalute:

Mr Lal yesterday mentioned on Set Max that warne is a great captain but if he was in charge of ACB he would have made sure that Warne never gets a chance to lead the national team ever because of his off field activities and then he was talking about whales he could see from his hotel in south Africa :((
Lal is an idiot.