RP is outshining everyone else: Gilly

Feed

Gilchrist has been showering praise on his left-arm fast bowler RP Singh after his fine performance in the last two games. More... Gilchrist has been showering praise on his left-arm fast bowler RP Singh after his fine performance in the last two games. “Despite coming back from injuries, he is doing some great bowling,” said the skipper. Asked to react to his captain’s comment, RP said, “I am not doing any magic. I’m just bowling to my potentia.”

As of now RP has the best economy rate for bowlers that have bowled more than 5 overs in the tourney and also has 6 wickets to his credit, the most by any bowler. I hope India just don't let go a bowler like RP. It will be a shame if they continue to use him in India in ODIs on flat pitches and based on those results drop him for test cricket in particular from overseas tours.

I have always wanted to see RP and Rohit perform well and become permanent members of the Indian team. I am glad they are finding form in this tourney. No, I am not saying this just because both of them are playing for DC.

I have always wanted to see RP and Rohit perform well and become permanent members of the Indian team. I am glad they are finding form in this tourney. No' date=' I am not saying this just because both of them are playing for DC.[/quote'] bava nee yavva, nuvvu hyderabad malla AP nee endhuku be vidatheesthavu? pookesh puvvunayala :icflove:

When a lazy idiot like Munaf gets picked repeatedly, I fail to understand why RP isnt! He might not be the fastest around, but he brings in so much energy whenever he comes to bowl! BTW I hate Munaf. Not even bowlers around the world would be afraid to treat him with disdain.

RP will stick around Indian cricket for a long time. After Zaheer Khan is gone in three/four years, RP Singh will be a huge asset to the team especially since he'll be a much more experienced and stronger bowler. I just wish he gets more exposure to foreign conditions like SA, Australia, England where he's an awesome bowler in those conditions. It's easy to cheer for the guy. He's one of the nicest, most humble guys you'll meet and still goes back a lot to his home town where he visits coaches and people who helped him bowl growing up.

bava nee yavva' date=' nuvvu hyderabad malla AP nee endhuku be vidatheesthavu? pookesh puvvunayala :icflove:[/quote'] nenu ekkada vidatheesa? naaku alanti sentiment emi ledu. I was just mentioning because people might think I am saying so as they are playing for DC but its nothing like that. First I am an Indian then a Telugu and then a Hyderabadi. I take pride in being all three. :isalute:

nenu ekkada vidatheesa? naaku alanti sentiment emi ledu. I was just mentioning because people might think I am saying so as they are playing for DC but its nothing like that. First I am an Indian then a Telugu and then a Hyderabadi. I take pride in being all three. :isalute:
ya sorry wrong thread :P The LTTE thread :D But meh, I was just kiddin :icflove::icflove: