MI has Zandu Balm on their Back - FUNNY Business

Rajiv

I will move it later to chit-chat but I wanted to mention this one liner by user: cowboys Me and my Muslim friend went with our respective dates to a club in Mumbai ( 1993 ). We are both form Pali Hill in Bombay and he has a family business. What is the business? Broiler ( aka Chicken Shop ). He is your modern, party-goer who drove a Opel Astra in those days and like any other business sits at the shop. Now, its not only retail but they have a farm and supply to all hotels etc Now, he was basically on a blind date so the girls casually asked what he does, he couldn't hear them due to the loud music so I said, he own a chicken shop. Now this guy got really embarrassed and told me that I should have told them he's in his uncles leather business? So he got embarrassed for something which pays for the clothes he wears, the car he drives and the cash he spends. He didn't have any answer for me but he was truly embarrassed Similarly, we make fun of 7-up nimbooz, zandu balm - these consumer products make billions but apparently the name is so funny, would you rather have a omega or nike So we want cooler names? but if something is making you rich is very embarrassing

Guest Hiten.

Hey you are the one who has paid 1.55 million to a man to captain your side and are still bottom of the tables :hysterical:. You guys are atleast consistent, you ended up 2nd to last in the bottom of the table, this year will be no different

Hey you are the one who has paid 1.55 million to a man to captain your side and are still bottom of the tables :hysterical:. You guys are atleast consistent' date=' you ended up 2nd to last in the bottom of the table, this year will be no different[/quote'] we are setting up the other teams-we will make a roaring comeback.ou guys have just one more point than us-MIND IT.:giggle: