Atul Sharma Bowling (Video)

Gambit

IAN... I think he can be lot better tthat Octor and Dopter.... I have no doubt in my mind. Now the only thing that we do not know is how excited he is about cricket. Looking at his commitment towards his exercise regime, this guy looks very very committed and serious about his career or else it is hard to keep this kind of routine... I am happy w/ what I see. He will do better. Lowering speed and learning new things could happen once he get into the groove. What he needs is some outstanding performances in the beginning to get him going. No stopping after that....

this thread has now become cringe-worthy...this guy hasnt even played a single first class match for gods sake.. tahnks ian for playing to the gallery and hyping up some no name 'cricketer', and worse, for raising the hopes again of all indian cricket fans' eagerness to see a fast bowler. if this guy turns out to be only a meat shop, ian you wont be spared

this thread has now become cringe-worthy...this guy hasnt even played a single first class match for gods sake.. tahnks ian for playing to the gallery and hyping up some no name 'cricketer', and worse, for raising the hopes again of all indian cricket fans' eagerness to see a fast bowler. if this guy turns out to be only a meat shop, ian you wont be spared
:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

What in the world was THAT? Is that guy training for the World Powerlifting Championships? :omg: And what an insanely unique action too! If this guy does manage to land that piece of cherry with relatively moderate accuracy on the strip on 22 yards at speeds even remotely closely to whats being touted about, he will defy many a conventional wisdom of the art of fast bowling.