Worst Player/Performance in IPL?

The Realist

There have been some pretty poor performances in the IPL ranging from lame to miserable so to this end we need a thread listing what we think are the worst players in the tournament. To get the ball rolling I nominate Harmeet Singh whose 1 over today was soo BAD that Gilchrist did not bowl him again - probably for the best as another over from him would have cost Deccan the game. He was just awful today and to make matters worse gifted a boundary with some dire fielding. That said the legendary Ajit Agarkar was almost as bad the other day when he for 14 in his solitary over having been carted for 17 in a previous game. Why he is always selected is one of life's unresolved mysteries. So let's name and shame :--D

KP will come good eventually i guess.. he formed a good p'ship with his daddy - Dravid in the first game where they won against poor rajasthani batsmans who were rolled over for a mere 28 to early to decide the best and worst performance. Regardless of the question asking "so far"

Another name - Uthappa :haha: Don't think I've seen a more limited batsman in a long time. Piss poor technique, no footwork and has about 2shots that he can play at the most. And he had the nerve to criticise other young players with considerable more talent than this loser. :fail:

robin uthappa has been a disaster i was supporting him immensely, wanted him to make the runs he was given a chance to open in every innings, and he disappointed me time and again i was vouching for uthappa to be picked for the T20 wc squad, but i now withdraw