Whats up with the Indian batting?

cowboysfan

viru,gambhir,raina,dhoni,yuvi have all been lackluster so far and their form has not been great in t20-they all look like they are getting out forcing things and getting out to ungainly shots-if the form of viru and gambhir in t20s continues then we are in big trouble in the t20 world cup.I hope all of them can work though the minor problems especially viru who is really playing some silly shots.

viru' date='gambhir,raina,dhoni,yuvi have all been lackluster so far and their form has not been great in t20-they all look like they are getting out forcing things and getting out to ungainly shots-if the form of viru and gambhir in t20s continues then we are in big trouble in the t20 world cup.I hope all of them can work though the minor problems especially viru who is really playing some silly shots.[/quote'] its about dressing room atmosphere, leadership too... indian dressing room is diff from ipl teams dressing rooms

I think it has something to do with the sluggish pitches..i mean most of them got out because they struggled with the timing.
well they didnt struggle like this in the last t20 world cup we played in south africa.i dont think the pitches are very different from 2007.

well they didnt struggle like this in the last t20 world cup we played in south africa.i dont think the pitches are very different from 2007.
They're much damper and the balls are not coming on to the bat as easily. So they are very different. But the scores of the games are increasing as we move into the 2nd week, which shows adaptation - so its a good thing. Sachin's playing well. :woot:

dude the thread title shd be wats up with the younger brigade :winky: the oldies are ruling the roost in this IPL..SRT, RD, SG wow wat champions they are :hatsoff: so separate them from the newbies man..
lol-so true.a little early movement off the pitch or a slow pitch and the younger guys really struggle to hit their shots.

Guys just take it easy. We will come good. Its just IPL and people are taking more chances. Our Batting lineup will be on fire. Viru, Gambhir, Dhoni, Raina, Yuvi,YKP,Rohit Sharma. To me it looks solid. Even if one clicks then it will be our day

Dhobi from Jharkand is not having a good IPL this year. what's wrong with him complaining after every intereview about the poor bowling he has. He blames the bowlers all the time, sure he has a cool head on his shoulder BUT it seems to go wrong at the interviews.

I think Viru, GG and Dhoni will play enough and recover their touch before wc t20 .. I am quite sure about the rest but only Veeru Gauti need to improve Anyways I think we will get three or four more very good hitters after this IPL .. domestic talents will again come to the fore .. and anybody who performs in SA will also perform in England for sure

^ Too much hype abt Atul Sharma - let him first play matches and needs to be given time to prove himself.
But Kamran does not look bad.. and the other good thing is also that Irfan, Praveen, Bhajji has proved more as allrounders this IPL .. it will be beneficial for India in wc t20 as the batting will be maybe upto no 9 or even no 10 :hatsoff: