DD gonna win IPL

flamy

Once Fiddy leaves DC cud struggle, if Vaas can come good I think DC will go on and win the tournament. Symonds might also return in the last two weeks, on the whole interesting days ahead for DC. I picked MI before the tournament and I am staying with that. Their bowling looks terrific, batting too, maybe the only concern is they dont have powerful hitters in the middle order apart from Nayar. But still they are good enuf to win this one.

well said flamy. delhi daredevils r the ipl 2009 champions and its mumbai who r the chokers & south africans of the ipl. last year, they choked in 2 crucial matches(against ounjab & rajasthan) losing both in the last ball which prevented them from making the semis. they missed the semis by only 1 point and got nicknamed as "mumbai south africans"

and its mumbai who r the chokers & south africans of the ipl. last year, they choked in 2 crucial matches(against ounjab & rajasthan) losing both in the last ball which prevented them from making the semis. they missed the semis by only 1 point and got nicknamed as "mumbai south africans"
Add to that @gent dh@w@n:((. Only God can save them now:pray:

tell you what mate... the Delhi Daredevils would give the indian cricket team (sans the DD players) a run for its money. Heck, they would easily beat England, WI, New Zealand, and Pakistan... and might give a stiff competition to the likes of Australia and South Africa.

tell you what mate... the Delhi Daredevils would give the indian cricket team (sans the DD players) a run for its money. Heck' date=' they would easily beat England, WI, New Zealand, and Pakistan... and might give a stiff competition to the likes of Australia and South Africa.[/quote']

well said flamy. delhi daredevils r the ipl 2009 champions and its mumbai who r the chokers & south africans of the ipl. last year, they choked in 2 crucial matches(against ounjab & rajasthan) losing both in the last ball which prevented them from making the semis. they missed the semis by only 1 point and got nicknamed as "mumbai south africans"
dost, jaa apna mooh dhoke aa