Have Veeru 'n Gauti lost their touch ?

ViruRulez

Guest gaurav_indian
You cannot compare Rohit with Gauti-Veeru... Rohit is not a regular member of the Indian team while Veeru and Gauti are regular openers and regarded as the best openers in the world As I said in my previous posts, I am not saying about them not clicking in three or four games .. the reason I am worried is because they are repeating the same mistakes again and again .. this holds especially for Veeru who has gifted away his wicket in all the matches even when there was no need .. I could have understood that he was wrong in the first match or second but then improved but he gave away his wicket in almost all the matches .. he did not learn anything from his mistakes and that is what is worrying me .. and if you remember even in the last few innings in NZ he was gifting away his wicket .. so he needs to learn soon and rectify his mistakes .. he is not doing so but hope he learns before its too late
What about Brendon Mccullum he was also in good form what happened to him?:omg:

What about Brendon Mccullum he was also in good form what happened to him?:omg:
McCullum was not in terrific form in India NZ series .. and McCullum is not regarded as one of the best in cricket .. Veeru, Gauti etc. are amongst the top batsmen in the world but McCullum is not the best

Guest gaurav_indian
It was better today but still only 37 between them .. Veeru 20 and Gauti 17 .. nothing substantial
Tu sehwag ka fan hai ya dushman :((

Tu sehwag ka fan hai ya dushman :((
I like his batting but I do not like the fact that he is turning from one of the world's best batsman to an Afridi kind of batsman nowadays .. I like the Veeru of old who used to devastate the opposition .. I dont like the new Veeru who does not learn from his mistakes and just gifts away his wicket in almost all matches

Today he looked his true self. Good measured batting cut short by some bad luck. Any other day the ball would have probably raced over point for a four or six. Today's batting was sublime although short. There were no ugly slogs and most of the ball he connected from the middle of the bat. I hope he carries on in the same vein rather than fall back on ugly slogs suitable for tail enders rather than on someone special such as Sehwag.

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
good u finally understood that ur not smart. and continue with ur worshipping of the cricketers without any ability to identify their flaws. LOL!
This may rank among the stupidest comments posted on ICF yet! Just for that... you are ON NOTICE. finelegnotice.jpg

This may rank among the stupidest comments posted on ICF yet! Just for that... you are ON NOTICE. finelegnotice.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: just brilliante !!

I like his batting but I do not like the fact that he is turning from one of the world's best batsman to an Afridi kind of batsman nowadays .. I like the Veeru of old who used to devastate the opposition .. I dont like the new Veeru who does not learn from his mistakes and just gifts away his wicket in almost all matches
in b4 the protector of any criticism against Viru - the graphic of 23 comes in to chide the above comment :giggle: