Welcome Chandni Chowkers to the List - Jakhas'd

Rajiv

i think Virurulez is a pakistani. he changes his supporting team more times then the the number of times an average paki sayz "Inshallah" in a day
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: yeh to patha tha mujhe! saali sllutt bolti bhi nahin kahan ki hai. :finger:

you can pm SITE OWNER for an id change
I am saying as a captain not as a player .. I hope that he will improve as a player and learn from his mistakes in the last few matches .. I hope he will play sensibly at least in the next match and not gift away his wicket :dontknow: But still my verdict for Veeru as a captain is that Veeru is still a BS captain :hatsoff:

MI > DD > CSK > rest So MI ka first supporter hoon then DD .. dont worry I will back DD if they play well :winky: Anyways I am starting to like KXIP too .. this IPL is growing interesting and it is quite interesting with the points table completely open though the tournament is halfway through
stay away from punjab team u jinxer

i think Virurulez is a pakistani. he changes his supporting team more times then the the number of times an average paki sayz "Inshallah" in a day
abe pakistani to tu hoga saale .. tu to Mumbai Indians ko insult aur jinx karta rehta hai ... saala tu to Indians ke khilaaf hai traitor :finger:

abe pakistani to tu hoga saale .. tu to Mumbai Indians ko insult aur jinx karta rehta hai ... saala tu to Indians ke khilaaf hai traitor :finger:
last year was more fun as they had Asif

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: yeh to patha tha mujhe! saali sllutt bolti bhi nahin kahan ki hai. :finger:
saali slllutttt tu to sabse jaldi team badal leta hai aur mujhe keh raha hai .. koi bhi team haare tu pehle insult karne pahuch jaata hai saali slllutttttttttttttttt :finger: :finger::finger:

saali slllutttt tu to sabse jaldi team badal leta hai aur mujhe keh raha hai .. koi bhi team haare tu pehle insult karne pahuch jaata hai saali slllutttttttttttttttt :finger: :finger::finger:
arey me tho pehle se bol raha hun ki me sabhi southie teams ko support karta hoon :dontknow: tu tho ab punjabi daal bhi badal rahi hai, sllllluuuutttttt :icflove::icflove:

I was thinking on betting on Punjab .. whenever I bet on a team it loses :haha: And I am planning to bet at least a million on KXIP today :dance: Dekhte hai kya hota hai :yay:
I have come from 10 mil to 40 mil. I should be hitting a billion easily.

arey me tho pehle se bol raha hun ki me sabhi southie teams ko support karta hoon :dontknow: tu tho ab punjabi daal bhi badal rahi hai, sllllluuuutttttt :icflove::icflove:
abe saale tu southie teams ko kahan support kar raha tha .. you were supporting KXIP against MI .. slluutttt kahin ki :finger: