Who wants Dinesh Karthik???

Cricketics

he is the best wicket-keeper behind the stumps in india. he was good in wicket-keeping & the stumping of warne was amazing. i would easily keep dinesh kartik in delhi daredevils. even last year i was the only 1 fighting for his inclusion & dinesh kartik, played that crucial match winning innings against mumbai which took us to the semi-finals last time

pathetic patel chalega in exchange?
no way. we have to keep dinesh kartik. chennai can keep parthiv patel. they will suffer from the "curse of parthiv" & lose. we dont want to suffer with the "curse of parthiv"

talking about wicket keepers i can't understand why don't rajasthan royals play naman ojha instead of mahesh rawat naman ojha is a good bat, will score consistently and is a much better keeper
Agreed. he is an attacking batsman. can score quickly. he shud be selected. may be if they r assured of a safe semi final spot, they may rest a few and play Naman Ojha and even Atul sharma!

aaj murge ne acha khela thoda bot.. par saleh ne fir harwaa diya tha.. but it was Dilshan who won for us in the end.. still aaj murge dinesh ne thoda better khela.. ek do game aur khel sakta hai ab yeh Dilli se.
Aaj ke knock ki wajah se iska dilli ka visa ek hafta extend kar dete hain.

aaj murge ne acha khela thoda bot.. par saleh ne fir harwaa diya tha.. but it was Dilshan who won for us in the end.. still aaj murge dinesh ne thoda better khela.. ek do game aur khel sakta hai ab yeh Dilli se.
y do u hate dinesh kartik so much :mad: and there was no way we could lose when dinesh kartik got out. we won with more than 1 over left & when dinesh kartik got out, the required run-rate was only about 7