How IPL can improve

Gambit

1. have umpiring referrals 2. instead of a 2nd division tournament, have a reserves tournament giving the domestic players a chance and the foreign players like domestic players from aus,sa & players from ireland, canada, etc can be given a chance in that league 3. remove concept of ties 4. ban 160+ scores in ipl, it becomes too boring to watch without bowlers dominating. till now this ipl has been far better than the last ipl with only 1 match out of 20 where both teams made 170+. others have been very decent scoring matches. unlike last year where murder of cricket 180+ scores were common

and some more 5. remove all bollywood involvement from ipl. ppl like srk should not own teams 6. try & include 50-overs cricket & 4-day cricket in future
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
whats so :haha: in this :dontknow: if in future we can have a 50-over tournament in ipl, it will generate enough interest. and with a 4-day tournament being played in day/night conditions, interest can be generated. and teams like bangalore will have a good chance in winning something in ipl

whats so :haha: in this :dontknow: if in future we can have a 50-over tournament in ipl, it will generate enough interest. and with a 4-day tournament being played in day/night conditions, interest can be generated. and teams like bangalore will have a good chance in winning something in ipl
What happens to international cricket, genius?

They should play a IPL Fifty50 with less number of matches i.e just one round. That will be awesome. Each team will only be required to play 7 ODIs and that is not too much considering how much they play these days. I suppose the IPL Fifty50 should be held in September. The same players should play in that format as well.

1. have umpiring referrals4. ban 160+ scores in ipl' date=' it becomes too boring to watch without bowlers dominating. till now this ipl has been far better than the last ipl with only 1 match out of 20 where both teams made 170+. others have been very decent scoring matches. unlike last year where murder of cricket 180+ scores were common[/quote']
6. try & include 50-overs cricket & 4-day cricket in future
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

They should play a IPL Fifty50 with less number of matches i.e just one round. That will be awesome. Each team will only be required to play 7 ODIs and that is not too much considering how much they play these days. I suppose the IPL Fifty50 should be held in September. The same players should play in that format as well.
I think MI will be much better than any other team then. :--D

:dontknow:

goog suggestion. thats what i was suggesting. to have a 50-over tournament as well in ipl. maybe we can have this in place of the champions trophy we have in international cricket

I don't think it's upto the players. It's between the franchises. Players just can't go and auction themselves. I feel that players in the Indian team should only play for their local franchises and not other teams i.e. Veeru/GG should never leave Delhi' date=' SRT Mumbai etc as having established Indian cricketers playing for their cities bolsters local fan base.[/quote'] he's talking about free agency. A player should be able to buy their contract out or switch to another team for more money later. If we're going ahead with franchises we should implement this as well. As for local franchises, I don't think so. Everyone should be treated equally.

I think MI will be much better than any other team then. :--D
talking of 50-overs matches, DD will be the best team & by a comfortable distance. sehwag-gambhir wont have too much pressure & will score freely. and DD will make 300+ scores comfortably in each match. also, with vettori & mishra bowling together, u get 20 mean overs with about 3-5 wickets everytime

-----A player who has made atleast 1000 runs for India or has taken over 50 wickets for India or has played over 50 odi's or 30 tests , should deserve to play for his state instead of any other franchise. Harbhajan Singh is an icon of Punjab. Just like how Tendulkar is of Mumbai. Such famous players should play for their states. You can't have Bhajji play for any other state. They represent Punjab and they should play for that state. ---- Super sub - A failed idea of 50 overs format should be included in this. Each team's super sub would be an international player. They can replace any of the 4 international players playing in the game.

---- Super sub - A failed idea of 50 overs format should be included in this. Each team's super sub would be an international player. They can replace any of the 4 international players playing in the game.
Tats a good un

---- Super sub - A failed idea of 50 overs format should be included in this. Each team's super sub would be an international player. They can replace any of the 4 international players playing in the game.
In that case the Toss would become paramount, the only way to counter that would be to announce the lineups after the Toss. However, thats an excellent suggestion, the quality of cricket would improve, without us having to increase the no of foreign players and the no of Indians getting game time would also remain the same. Waah tics bhaiya, ek teer se do shikhar.

one more valid point is bring in 5 overseas players in your plaing 11....why not 5 and 6 formation as it is 4 is seeming less to almost all the teams....with this the intensity and the competetion will increase and also many will get chance to play who are good but still due to only 4 allowed had to sit out

B-> I always wanted such a thing because it would give the domestic players a better chance of showing off their talent and learn from the internationals. A total of 28 matches = around 15 days. (2 matches a day starting 8 am and 4 pm respectively) ;) 2) Give all deserving domestic players a chance to play. Eg. Rahane , M Vijay can be sold to Rajasthan by mumbai and Chennai respectively. They will surely do a lot better than Neeraj patel and Valthaty. Cheteshwar Pujara should be played in the XI by KKR :((