LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

Khotay, these are your remaining fixtures KXIP - Delhi, Deccan, Chennai Good Luck :nice:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I told this to khota a few days ago but he was too optimistic.. now he has to face the reality :giggle:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I told this to khota a few days ago but he was too optimistic.. now he has to face the reality :giggle:
?? Bhai tu to RR ke gun bhi ga raha tha...ab to unki haalat bhi khasta hai...every single match is important...if KKR pulls off one upset, the equations can change. :icflove::icflove:

?? Bhai tu to RR ke gun bhi ga raha tha...ab to unki haalat bhi khasta hai...every single match is important...if KKR pulls off one upset' date=' the equations can change. :icflove::icflove:[/quote'] if RR would have been captained by Shane Warne I would have still backed them for the fourth spot.. RR ka haalat abhi bhi khasta nahin hua IMO .. let us at first see Smith's captaincy and then only we can arrive at any conclusion .. Smith is also captain of the immensely successful SA team and I dont think he will be bad too though he might not be as effective as Warne .. Tyron Henderson is a big hitter and he might come in place of Warne .. we cant negate the RR team as of now .. they also have match against KKR to their benefit Abhi competition hoga RR aur MI ke beech me .. only after seeing Smith's captaincy can I confirm whether RR will grab the no. 4 spot but their haalat is not khasta by any means :eyedance:

Khotay, these are your remaining fixtures KXIP - Delhi, Deccan, Chennai Good Luck :nice:
:haha:.... :((... I like UV too much to not wish Punjab wins.. I will be rooting for Punjab in the KXIP Vs CSK match.. :isalute: