LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

U have to be hysterical now, because you will be senile after some time! poor K XI P supporters! are you a pak supporter by any chance? only fans of pak can try to forget their pain by laughing at better teams and their fans!
Your oh-so-strong team just lost to BRC. Congrats. :icflove::icflove:

Kingsxi Punjab are also walking on a tight rope' date=' I hope they prevail, this IPL is very scintillating, especially for the fourth spot.[/quote'] after today's match, they will be on the floor............, badly injured in the fall. their captain would be sulking.fans will be finding excuses... the joke will turn in to tragedy................

The bowling is not great , but we still won against MI,RR,and DC. Against MI, they defended 120 once. UV is still in top 5 highest scorers in this IPL. We chased down 169. KXIP fell short by 17 runs chasing 180 against CSK, you think CSK's bowling is WORLD CLASS ? :hysterical:
since you are so good in stats, can you please enlighten me the Head to Head record between CSK and K XI P in IPL? May be that would help me in understanding which team is better than the other? please....... can some one else help if possible please............

since you are so good in stats' date=' can you please enlighten me the Head to Head record between [b']CSK and K XI P in IPL? May be that would help me in understanding which team is better than the other? please....... can some one else help if possible please............
4-0 clean sweep for CSK....... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

4-0 clean sweep for CSK....... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
4-0 ?????????? results are the best measure of any comparison. and still some people talk that K P XI is better than CSK? typical losers lingo! any way i am used to listening to their crap and feel pity for them, whether they deserve it or not!

4-0 ?????????? results are the best measure of any comparison. and still some people talk that K P XI is better than CSK? typical losers lingo! any way i am used to listening to their crap and feel pity for them, whether they deserve it or not!
Mumbai have a 3-0 record against CSK,so by ur logic,is MI better than CSK?

after today's match, they will be on the floor............, badly injured in the fall. their captain would be sulking.fans will be finding excuses... the joke will turn in to tragedy................
Oh hai there , how does the crow taste :finger::finger::finger::finger: Suck on that for a while.

Guest Hiten.

Wooohooo Khotu's team won :dance: :dance::yay: Dhoom Punjabi...Panga na lo Panga na lo..Pagna na lo..mat Panga :protest:

Oh hai there ' date=' how does the crow taste :finger::finger::finger::finger:[/size'] Suck on that for a while.
when u ever win a single game against CSK, come back. till that time dont even talk, because i cant hear when u are sucking CSK so deep down your throat............:haha: 4-0 and u keep sucking, there is a lot of stock to keep you busy buddy!:two_thumbs_up:

when u ever win a single game against CSK, come back. till that time dont even talk, because i cant hear when u are sucking CSK so deep down your throat............:haha: 4-0 and u keep sucking, there is a lot of stock to keep you busy buddy!:two_thumbs_up:
Dude, those suckers from Bangalore beat your ass red...what are you laughin about ? Beating CSK is no measure of how good a team is, since we beat team ranked higher than you. :finger:

Dude' date=' those suckers from Bangalore beat your ass red...what are you laughin about ? Beating CSK is no measure of how good a team is, since we beat team ranked higher than you. :finger:[/quote'] between the 2 of our teams, the best ways to find out which one is the best team : 1. head to head in IPL 2. Over all points tally we beat you rubbed your nose in dirt, 4-0 head to head We are ahead of you in points tally.we are as good as qualified for semi finals. Jokers XI Pun Job needs all the luck and your prayers to reach our level!:hysterical:

Dude' date=' those suckers from Bangalore beat your ass red...what are you laughin about ? Beating CSK is no measure of how good a team is, since we beat team ranked higher than you. :finger:[/quote'] we can easily beat u again and make it 5-0 and throw your team out of IPL. Keep praying for it Beware the wrath of the Kings :winky:

I am also hoping for RR to make it simply because Warney is turning ordinary players into extraordinary players. It is simply superb to watch the master at work. I won't mind star studded PKXI in the semis. But chances are slim to none at this point.