LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

Oh hai Sriram. I have hard time believing you are smeeling coffee since I rarely see you around. Maybe it has something to do with UTTER shyte that CSK has dished out so far. At least Columbus reached somewhere and his ship did not sink. Unlike CSK's.
Columbus, you're spending too much time reading your atlases. I logged in and posted when Chennai LOST the previous match to DC, while I did not even lurk around when we WON our match against Rajasthan. So, take my advice, put those maps and atlases away and think of ways to improve your team. Or better still, go to your favorite temple, get yourself a nice comfortable spot and start praying. Coz, we're coming to get you bro, we're coming to get you. :haha:

wat can PK do ? :dontknow:
Since Columbus professes to be really strong in Geography, maybe he draw up route maps for the Punjab team to get to the stadium from the team hotel in the quickest possible time.. :laugh:

Since Columbus professes to be really strong in Geography' date=' maybe he draw up route maps for the Punjab team to get to the stadium from the team hotel in the quickest possible time.. :laugh:[/quote'] Oh man, you and your geography rants. Knowing that Punjab is "northier" than Delhi doesn't make me strong in geography..not knowing that just means you suck at it. Like CSK sucks at batting,bowling,fielding and winning. :icflove:

Oh man, you and your geography rants. Knowing that Punjab is "northier" than Delhi doesn't make me strong in geography..not knowing that just means you suck at it. Like CSK sucks at batting,bowling,fielding and winning. :icflove:
Oh Come on Columbus, you also mocked at my (non)knowledge of the capitals of the N.E. What next? Are you gonna mock me coz I dont know the different provincial capitals of Azerbaijan? :omg: And am perfectly fine with that. As I said, your topographical skills are mind-blowing. Maybe you can use 'em to teach some of your team's players that a quickest way b/w two points a straight line. Some of 'em seem to be running around in circles... :laugh: And Columbus, I dont think you should talking about CSK and winning, esp after what we did to your team in last year's semi-finals.. :haha: