A couple of articles highlighting Sudeep Tyagi

Mr. Wicket

Very well put up articles Salil - I really hope Sudeep gets to play for India.
First he needs to play for UP. Very talented, but I think a season or two more of domestic cricket will really hone his skills... and A-tours of course will help.

Tyagi looked a pretty good bowler today, to me. It is hard to pinpoint, but it just looks like he 'has it', he hits the bat hard, gets seam movement and swing, he just seems a high quality bowler. No harm in letting him prove himself a bit more in domestic cricket though.

You obviously did not follow Balaji in Pakistan in 2004' date=' when he did things no Indian seam/swing bowler has done since Kapil.[/quote'] I did follow their return tour though..and Afretard hit the 45 ball hundred.:winky: In all seriousness though..Bala is a one trick pony.As soon as the swing vanishes he looks so pedestrian.

Great work, you're judging a bowler based on what he's done when trying to recuperate from the first of some serious back problems. While you're at it, want to also judge Jeff Thomson's career based off his debut game with a broken foot, or Kapil on his last 2-3 years with no pace and when he only was record hunting? Balaji in 05 was a shell of Balaji in 04. Go find yourself some videos of the Rawalpindi test, first innings, watch and then come back to this thread and you'll find your earlier posts coming off as incredibly uninformed and ignorant as well.