Kamran's injury might just give Atul Sharma his chance

CSK Fan

Atul is injured as well lol btw look at the seamers Rajasthan have Atul Sharma Morne Morkel Shaun Tait Kamran Khan Munaf Patel Shane Watson (when he's back)
Reads like the Pakistani bowling attack..they boast of Asif,Akhtar,Gul but at times it is Rana Naved, Anjum and Tanvir who end up bowling because of injuries and scandals.

Guest Hiten.
yes' date=' why celebrate kamran's bad luck? In fact, he has done well for Rajasthan so far.[/quote'] feeling guilty ? :winky:

u r a sick guy. to celeberate a players injury & that too of an indian youngster :mad: u should edit the post
that smiley was not appropriate but otherwise i had the very same thought when Kamran went off. none of us have anything to do with the injury, so y so angry guys? it was a blessing in disguise for ICF fans who trusted Pont and Atul for a long time. no one wishes Kamran shud suffer an injurt, at the same time, now that he was limping off, it may take some time for him to recover, in fact he shud not be rushed at all.ankle injuries flare up if not healed properly. the absence can be used effectively since Atul wud be considered as an indian player. i wish he is fit to play the next match. now plz chill out and relax, thanks!

Guest Hiten.
Oye' date=' the smiley was not for Kamran's injury, it was for Sharma getting a chnace to get a chance. Will edit it[/quote'] I don't think Atul will be playing at all for RR in this season. Though Kamran has been injured, RR opted to pick an extra batsman instead of a bowler :((

nice to c my two cents edit the smiley. the earlier one was inappropriate
This shows how much authority Amit is having here... Amit ur unofficial mod.. my vote is for u