Calling the poyzzzzzzz

Maaan... what losers! They've been away from playing competitive cricket for SO long - I would have thought they could have come up with some new creative excuses other than "jeet lo dil, jeet lo dil", "players were distracted and were not being good Muslims", "racist biased umpires like Koertzen who want to see Pakistan lose" and of course their hazaar excuses to do w/ BCCI and India. :banghead:

I'm a newbie here. I understand this thingy about Muhahahahaha threads buts whatz up with all these 'dua' and 'Poyz' ? Can someone shed light? May be it will help me enjoy these threads more than I do now :)
I'll try If you have seen their pre and post match interviews and press conferences, you'll notice that both the previous and current Captains cannot speak fluent English - they speak in broken English and their sentences are littered with grammatical errors. Couple that with their shoddy accent. Hence "boys" as in "come on boys, try your best" sounds like poyzzz with a "hiss" at the end You'll also notice that this team is notorious for its ridiculous display of over the top religiosity - i.e. growing beards, praying in hotel lobby's, taking breaks from their compulsory meeting to pray etc. Also when they talk, every second word is peppered with Insha allah this or Masha Allah that, not to mention that donkey Malik apologizing to Muslims after the t20 wc loss Dua = an Islamic prayer So keeping all these factors in mind, "all right poyzzzzz, make dua please" loosely translates to "We are on our deathbed, pray for us" If you're a Paki, it stings and it stings very badly, as it takes 1. potshots at religiosity environment of your team and 2. Lampoons your legends to no limit. P.S. I am not Muslim so my understanding of dua differs from its strict definition but the explanation I've stated is my understanding of what it means
2. Lampoons your legends to no limit.
Robin Jackman - Inzy congratulations , we hear your wife gave birth yesterday. Fatass - B-U-R-U-R, Ahh yes, all thanks to the boys , they tried the very hard and it was a success Inshallah.
Guest Gunner
Robin Jackman - Inzy congratulations , we hear your wife gave birth yesterday. Fatass - B-U-R-U-R, Ahh yes, all thanks to the boys , they tried the very hard and it was a success Inshallah.
Mash'allah. Al Humdilulah..
Oh god, that was awesome :hysterical: :hysterical: Playing international cricket for so many years and can't stitch a few verbs, adverbs and nouns together to deliver a sentence convincingly LMAO
Guest Hiten.
Oh god, that was awesome :hysterical: :hysterical: Playing international cricket for so many years and can't stitch a few verbs, adverbs and nouns together to deliver a sentence convincingly LMAO
What's that got to do with playing cricket ? :hmmm:
His focus is on cricket. Not on his English. Still, provides some awesome material.
I'll try If you have seen their pre and post match interviews and press conferences, you'll notice that both the previous and current Captains cannot speak fluent English - they speak in broken English and their sentences are littered with grammatical errors. Couple that with their shoddy accent. Hence "boys" as in "come on boys, try your best" sounds like poyzzz with a "hiss" at the end You'll also notice that this team is notorious for its ridiculous display of over the top religiosity - i.e. growing beards, praying in hotel lobby's, taking breaks from their compulsory meeting to pray etc. Also when they talk, every second word is peppered with Insha allah this or Masha Allah that, not to mention that donkey Malik apologizing to Muslims after the t20 wc loss Dua = an Islamic prayer So keeping all these factors in mind, "all right poyzzzzz, make dua please" loosely translates to "We are on our deathbed, pray for us" If you're a Paki, it stings and it stings very badly, as it takes 1. potshots at religiosity environment of your team and 2. Lampoons your legends to no limit. P.S. I am not Muslim so my understanding of dua differs from its strict definition but the explanation I've stated is my understanding of what it means
cooooool. Makes more sense now. I want poyz shitz on their panties next time they face us Mashallah :haha: Edit: Hey thanks for explanation :)

A lot of it stems from an OLD rivalry many of us posters had (back when our Indian cricket forum was hosted on another website) with a neighbouring Pakistani board. Due to the nature of the site, there was a lot of cross-posting between the Paki and Indian boards, and hence a LOT of banter. "ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha" will bring back memories as the general title to any thread accompanying a Pakistani defeat (or an Indian one on the neighbouring board). The whole 'make dua' business comes from a disturbing obsession w/ religion on the other board, where for every thread dealing with cricket, there would be a thread dealing with one interpretation of the Koran, or asking for prayers (dua) for every random event in life. EG, you could log on and read these among the newest topics: "OMG OMG boyzzz afridi hit a big 6 today before he got out 3rd ball!" "bros pls tell me what is the best way to pray for Taufeeq to hold his catches today" "OT: boyz i have a big exam tomorrow... plz make dua for me ok?" "Gul is returning to domestics tomorrow broz... let us make dua for him to get through 10 overs without breaking down"

A lot of it stems from an OLD rivalry many of us posters had (back when our Indian cricket forum was hosted on another website) with a neighbouring Pakistani board. Due to the nature of the site, there was a lot of cross-posting between the Paki and Indian boards, and hence a LOT of banter. "ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha" will bring back memories as the general title to any thread accompanying a Pakistani defeat (or an Indian one on the neighbouring board). The whole 'make dua' business comes from a disturbing obsession w/ religion on the other board, where for every thread dealing with cricket, there would be a thread dealing with one interpretation of the Koran, or asking for prayers (dua) for every random event in life. EG, you could log on and read these among the newest topics: "OMG OMG boyzzz afridi hit a big 6 today before he got out 3rd ball!" "bros pls tell me what is the best way to pray for Taufeeq to hold his catches today" "OT: boyz i have a big exam tomorrow... plz make dua for me ok?" "Gul is returning to domestics tomorrow broz... let us make dua for him to get through 10 overs without breaking down"
Thanks bro. Makes things more enjoyable now :)