Choke Choke Choke

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

According to tics' effed up logic, Delhi's loss was not a Choke but MI's loss was a definite choke. Saale Chandni Chowk waali logic kabhi kissi ke palle nahin padti :P

Guest Hiten.
yup' date=' i am on the choke train bitc h.. MI's choke train that is :hahaha:[/quote'] Wrong. You boarded wrong train...i.e. gagging train..you getting gagged knee-grow:cantstop:

According to tics' effed up logic' date=' Delhi's loss was not a Choke but MI's loss was a definite choke. Saale Chandni Chowk waali logic kabhi kissi ke palle nahin padti :P[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Hiten.

Yet another gutless performance. MI team depends on one performance to win the game, its not gonna happen that way :wall:

Yet another gutless performance. MI team depends on one performance to win the game' date=' its not gonna happen that way :wall:[/quote'] I said previously too that they rely only on three batsmen - Sachin, Jaya and Duminy .. so they are not worthy of my support ... I have denounced my support for the team since the last game and good to see you do so today :icflove: MI team really suck