Choke Choke Choke

Guest Hiten.

It wasn't a choke.. it was just a defeat.. you guys started calling everything a choke, and it's getting boring to read the same shyt everyone.. choke is something else i guess which you guys don't know about.. Just a defeat and Jakati bowled well

Guest Hiten.

From a position of 127-3, DD were clear FAVORITES to win this one, but they kept losing wickets and LOST. Hence, it is a PROPER CHOKE.

From a position of 127-3' date=' DD were clear FAVORITES to win this one, but they kept losing wickets and LOST. Hence, it is a PROPER CHOKE.[/quote'] hey, i guess we should consult to amits, first... before we reach to any conclusion, wat say

Guest Hiten.
BB - apni team bhi saali choke karti hain ..and I am taking blood pressure pills
...in that case, you know where to put this thread right ? :winky::giggle:

MI choking against BRC now :((
How is this a choke? A choke is when a team comes to a position of winning and then loses it from there. RCB dominated from the word go and MI never properly got back in the match.

This thread had Mumbai's defeat written all over it.. The way Delhi lost last night, it wasn't that real a choke the way it was considered and hence this thread didn't have much replies.. and this thread seems to be looking as if its been created for Mumbai's choke, which they did from the start of the game..