Despite chennai guy helping Doozydevils, its muaaahhaaahhaa

fineleg

Guest Hiten.

Hey, if I am not mistaken IPL is a T20 tournament, in other words gimmick and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....I don't know when did the purists joined the bangwagon. So much for cursing a league YET following it so keenly and passionately. Quite padosi-esque ? :hysterical:

Hey' date=' if I am not mistaken IPL is a T20 tournament, in other words gimmick and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....I don't know when did the purists joined the bangwagon. So much for cursing a league YET following it so keenly and passionately. Quite padosi-esque ? :hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey' date=' if I am not mistaken IPL is a T20 tournament, in other words gimmick and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....I don't know when did the purists joined the bangwagon. So much for cursing a league YET following it so keenly and passionately. Quite padosi-esque ? :hysterical:[/quote'] swine-flu-leg has always been like this.. she is shahid afridi's daugther..