What if Atul Sharma does not play in this IPL?

rkt.india

I am asking a question about what you people will advise to Atul Sharma to do if unfortunately he does not paly in this IPL. In my opinion, he must try to play in county circuit where he can get a lot of match experience and taste of real competetive cricket as he has not played professtionl cricket for a while, just bolwing in the nets does not help. Give your opinios.

I am asking a question about what you people will advise to Atul Sharma to do if unfortunately he does not paly in this IPL. In my opinion' date=' he must try to play in county circuit where he can get a lot of match experience and taste of real competetive cricket as he has not played professtionl cricket for a while, just bolwing in the nets does not help. Give your opinios.[/quote'] That is the question I asked even before the IPL started. :--D

Guest Hiten.
Oye' date=' he is a superhero. He can do all that while [b']making simultaneous love to 2 girls.
you don't have to be a superman for that :finger: You are weak dude ...weakkkkk :hysterical:

may ian pont can get him a county contract and he can play county cricket in england before he joins a ranji team in india...most bowlers develop as they play in matches as well as try new things in net....if atul play matches it will help his selection in national team....or is that he doesnt want to play for india??????:pray:

may ian pont can get him a county contract and he can play county cricket in england before he joins a ranji team in india...most bowlers develop as they play in matches as well as try new things in net....if atul play matches it will help his selection in national team....or is that he doesnt want to play for india??????:pray:
County cricket is a highly competitive level, he won't be able to simply get a contract without any statistical match backing, unless he turns up at a trial and bowls at simply ridiculous pace.

County cricket is a highly competitive level' date=' he won't be able to simply get a contract without any statistical match backing, unless he turns up at a trial and bowls at simply ridiculous pace.[/quote'] thats what ian pont says he does...bowl at ridiculous pace...if he plays in county people in india wont be able to ask him change his action....but if he directly plays ranji indian coaches will simply change his action and ruin him....in india itz strange that when a bowler gets injured they change his action to reduce strain....by doing so they reduce him to a dibbly soblly bowler they dont try to strenthen those muscles which take strain so that they are able to withstand it.strange are these ways....of indian cricket

Guest gaurav_indian
Oye' date=' he is a superhero. He can do all that[b'] while making simultaneous love to 2 girls.
what flamy is a girl?:omg::omg::omg: