IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

sry 150 i mean. forget your prediction. you have BOUGHT AT 150 coz you're betting it will be higher. i know that coz you said 190 in other thread. anything above 150 will make you money. make sense?
yup.now i'm understanding it.make it higher @ 100k

then make it sell at 62
Amits your latest bet history (can also be found in OP). AMITS BOUGHT DELHI AT 58 in $12.5k per point. BOUGHT BANGALORE AT 37 in $12.5k per point. BOUGHT AIYE AIYE CAPTAIN INDEX AT 160 in $20k per point. SOLD CHENNAI AT 62 in $10k per point.

only amits ha ha !
the thing is that i dont know about spread betting at all. thats 1 of the reasons y i am betting with low prices. and this spread betting seems interesting

the thing is that i dont know about spread betting at all. thats 1 of the reasons y i am betting with low prices. and this spread betting seems interesting
I know you're an intelligent guy - do me a favour and read through the COMPETITION RULES and FAQ in the OP. It's all there explained perfectly. Don't be lazy - read up and get ahead - you'll be addicted once you get the hang of it ! When you've done that i want you to pick a market from the DECCAN v KINGS XI BET EXTRAVAGANZA !

why am I not doing well although all the teams which I bought are consistently doing well except BRC.. BRC is at the same price .. so that should not affect either RR and DD have significantly increased their pts in the last matches .. so why am I not increasing but instead decreasing :hmmmm:

why am I not doing well although all the teams which I bought are consistently doing well except BRC.. BRC is at the same price .. so that should not affect either RR and DD have significantly increased their pts in the last matches .. so why am I not increasing but instead decreasing :hmmmm:
ViruRulez - can you confirm your bet history for me...here it is cut and paste from OP. VIRURULEZ BOUGHT BANGALORE AT 37 in $4k per point. BOUGHT DELHI AT 66 in $6k per point. BOUGHT RAJASTHAN AT 54 in $2k per point. Next ...the latest markets in these are... 33-37 68-72 59-63 Hence your profit and loss based on my markets is... 4,000 x (33-37)=-16,000 6,000 x (68-66)=+12,000 =2,000 x (59-54)=+10,000 Total = +$6,000 Any questions drop me a line.