In GOD, we trust

Guest Hiten.

time no bar age no bar but i ll support :mi: bar bar sachin is not just a pplayer but hes a GOD for billions i :adore: him and i support :mi: every single time even if they are not in the semis....they are winners at heart :adore: :mi: and sachin i wont stop supporting :mi: till sachin the master blaster is there......... coz without him the word "cricket" does not exist

Lolz' date=' Virurulez supports the points table :cantstop:[/quote'] :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: absolutely he is the biggest "JINXER" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: gaddaar kahi ka :hitler: aaj :dd: toh kal :csk: and the other day :mi: then :dc: some times :kkr: some day :rr: coz of warne lolz one fine day :brc: the other day :kxip: and finally on 25th may he will reveal which team he actually supported in this tournament as a surprise :cantstop:

Lolz' date=' Virurulez supports the points table :cantstop:[/quote'] :nono::nono::nono: I support my local team Delhi Daredevils. I have realized that it is my duty to first support my local team and so I am going to support them from now onwards. The spirtual eternal light of the points tally guided me in this realization of my true support. :hatsoff:

:nono::nono::nono: I support my local team Delhi Daredevils. I have realized that it is my duty to first support my local team and so I am going to support them from now onwards. The spirtual eternal light of the points tally guided me in this realization of my true support. :hatsoff:
:adore:

:nono::nono::nono: I support my local team Delhi Daredevils. I have realized that it is my duty to first support my local team and so I am going to support them from now onwards. The spirtual eternal light of the points tally guided me in this realization of my true support. :hatsoff:
Let me put it this way Viru, i wont be suprized if you change it again after tommorows clash :winky:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: absolutely he is the biggest "JINXER" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: gaddaar kahi ka :hitler: aaj :dd: toh kal :csk: and the other day :mi: then :dc: some times :kkr: some day :rr: coz of warne lolz one fine day :brc: the other day :kxip: and finally on 25th may he will reveal which team he actually supported in this tournament as a surprise :cantstop:
:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler: its a ploy by gaurav92 to malign my reputation :protest: I support DD>CSK>rest from now onwards It was MI>DD>CSK> rest previously but it has changed and I have pushed out MI as DD being my local team deserves the most support support So, from now on till the end of the tournament my support will remain DD>CSK>rest Rest if these two teams are not present in any match my support will depend on the match and the teams involved :hatsoff: PPS : When did I support KKR in any match :omg: PPPS: It is a ploy to malign my reputation and I will have to pass a Security Council resolution if required. :protest::protest: