In GOD, we trust

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

All the naysayers, eff off. Semis or no semis...will stick to MI till the end :mi: :mi: sachin-tendulkar_1208999c.jpg P.S: :finger:Virurulez...good riddance :finger:

Guest Hiten.
oh hhhh-so sweet.the arrogant bambi fans brought down to this.i am loving this:cantstop:
Atleast, our captain won't be humiliated. Your owner dumped BRC captain to get some gora l()d4 up his ass :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.
blue brigade - put your money where your mouth is and buy Mumbai at 47pts if you're hard enough ! it's all happening at the all new ICF Spread-Betting League !
That is just cheap ploy to get more ICFers playing in your league. :cantstop::icflove:

For the defectors: If tomorrow India plays bad for a few matches, how many of you will start supporting Australia or Pakistan or England? Respecting other teams is one thing. Admitting your own team's weaknesses in also good. But to start supporting another because your own team is losing is inexcusable.

For the defectors: If tomorrow India plays bad for a few matches, how many of you will start supporting Australia or Pakistan or England? Respecting other teams is one thing. Admitting your own team's weaknesses in also good. But to start supporting another because your own team is losing is inexcusable.
I dont think there is that much loyalty to an IPL team...

x2 seriously even if ur home team wins the IPL so wat..nothing to this IPL at all..pure fun..but if GOD takes his team to victory, just seeing the happiness on his face will bring joy to me :icflove:

If my team wins, I have bragging rights for some time before the next international series starts and then everything is forgotten until next season. At the end, IPL is pure fun, no heartbreak. Mast maga! :two_thumbs_up:

All the naysayers, eff off. Semis or no semis...will stick to MI till the end :mi: :mi: P.S: :finger:Virurulez...good riddance :finger:
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: I would not support a habitual choker .. it was taught in my moral science class than habitual drugs, habitutal drinking and habitual choking are not good for health .. so wont do it now Moreover, I am going to support my local Delhi Daredevils from now on and CSK just next to it I have realized that local IPL team should be my first preference :hatsoff: Hope that Mumbai Indians........ finish at the second last position just before KKR in IPL 2 :pray::pray::pray:

Atleast' date=' our captain won't be humiliated. Your owner dumped BRC captain to get some gora l()d4 up his ass :cantstop:[/quote'] please- I bet sachin wants to get as far away from this CHOKE job of a team as possible but unfortunately he is stuck being the captain.I wont be surprised if he resigns the captaincy or even retire .

I agree .. ultimately all are Indian teams and they help team India a lot A very good example is RR teams which has produced great Indian prospects throughout IPL 1 and IPL 2 .. ulimtaley all the IPL teams will benefit India as a whole :hatsoff: :dance::dance::dance: