By how many runs/Wickets will Mumbai Lose Tommorow?

Rajiv

If they win :giggle: NO WINNER Choke and Lose - Winner gets $5 Million Reply like this Wickets = Runs = Whatever answer of yours is closer - you win, if ppl pick the same figure - prize is shared

Atleast i believe in my team-chi chi-didnt expect this from you.
Supporting and blindly blabbering are two different things. I support my team and I celebrate their strength as much as I criticize their weaknesses.

Supporting and blindly blabbering are two different things. I support my team and I celebrate their strength as much as I criticize their weaknesses.
And we back them up even if they're in a low (and especially when they're in a crest). We never say things like "we deserve to lose this match. These players are useless." - unlike a particular CSK fan we know. Oh, and no MI fan would dream of criticizing Sachin's actions when they're winning us games.

And we back them up even if they're in a low (and especially when they're in a crest). We never say things like "we deserve to lose this match. These players are useless." - unlike a particular CSK fan we know. Oh' date=' and no MI fan would dream of criticizing Sachin's actions when they're winning us games.[/quote'] Well said.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.
And we back them up even if they're in a low (and especially when they're in a crest). We never say things like "we deserve to lose this match. These players are useless." - unlike a particular CSK fan we know. Oh' date=' and no MI fan would dream of criticizing Sachin's actions when they're winning us games.[/quote'] I think SRT shouldn't open for MI, instead Bhajji should open. He is being very mean with Bhajji in an attempt to boost his T20 average up. Bhajji is a clean striker of the ball and is being wasted at #7. Imagine Jayasuriya and Bhajji opening for MI..we would be at least 100/0 in first 6 overs itself. Sachin can then play his tuk tuk game and help MI score around 150 :hahaha: P.S: WOW that was easy...it just took 1 minute for me to come up with that post :two_thumbs_up:

I think SRT shouldn't open for MI, instead Bhajji should open. He is being very mean with Bhajji in an attempt to boost his T20 average up. Bhajji is a clean striker of the ball and is being wasted at #7. Imagine Jayasuriya and Bhajji opening for MI..we would be at least 100/0 in first 6 overs itself. Sachin can then play his tuk tuk game and help MI score around 150 :hahaha: P.S: WOW that was easy...it just took 1 minute for me to come up with that post :two_thumbs_up:
Sachin's scared of Bhajji because he's afraid he might steal his spot in the ODI and Test team, and since Sachin can't bowl as much spin as Bhajji can, he'll be ousted. Thats why he's wasting him at #8 or boosting him at #3 - so people can watch him fail, and Sachin is safe.

I think SRT shouldn't open for MI, instead Bhajji should open. He is being very mean with Bhajji in an attempt to boost his T20 average up. Bhajji is a clean striker of the ball and is being wasted at #7. Imagine Jayasuriya and Bhajji opening for MI..we would be at least 100/0 in first 6 overs itself. Sachin can then play his tuk tuk game and help MI score around 150 :hahaha: P.S: WOW that was easy...it just took 1 minute for me to come up with that post :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :offtopic: :laugh: