IPL Points Table - Road to the Semis

ludhianvi

I think it will come down to DC and KXIP: Currently they are at DC: 5-4 and KXIP: 5-5 Let's say following are the results: Deccans - Rajasthan(0), Delhi(0), KKR(2), KXIP(0), BRC(2) KXIP - Mumbai(2), Delhi(0), Deccans(2), Chennai(0) Would have make it a tie at 9 pts each. Current RR favors DC. So KXI would need to beat DC head-to-head and improve their net RR to make it. Overall advantage DC.
Rajasthanis are just one pt ahead of KXIP with equal matches...so it is not out of reach, as yet. Lets wait and see....:kxip:

Rajasthanis are just one pt ahead of KXIP with equal matches...so it is not out of reach' date=' as yet. Lets wait and see....:kxip:[/quote'] Well RR have Deccan Chargers, Mumbai, Delhi, KKR left. KKR should be easy for them and they would need just 1 from the remaining 3 to get to that 9 pts. I would say that as of now they are in a better position than DC and KXIP.

Well RR have Deccan Chargers' date=' Mumbai, Delhi, KKR left. KKR should be easy for them and they would need just 1 from the remaining 3 to get to that 9 pts. I would say that as of now they are in a better position than DC and KXIP.[/quote'] DC have a lot better chance than even RR ... DC have the easiest opponents and yet to play the most number of matches .. I will predict a surity for DC in the semis The fourth spot might be competition between RR and KXIP but RR should be able to make it to the semis if they give good fight

All we need is BRC and especially KKR to spoil the party for DC or RR......Cmon DILDO ki team....kuch to kaam aayo yaar humaare... :kkr: :kkr::kkr::kkr:
KKR kisi ko to le kar doobegi.. thats for sure! aab woh kon hoga.. that we will see .. :--D

DC have a lot better chance than even RR ... DC have the easiest opponents and yet to play the most number of matches .. I will predict a surity for DC in the semis The fourth spot might be competition between RR and KXIP but RR should be able to make it to the semis if they give good fight
AND THEY HAVE JANWAR(Symonds) WITH THEM!!

Yay.... BRC has got it's position from the last time back. There was far too much competition from Punjab and MI for the second last spot. I'm glad we have claimed it back :haha:
:haha::haha: sure BRC did have some tough competition for that spot. Still not clear that if they'd able to retain that spot with MI knocking the doors more often than not :winky:

KKR kisi ko to le kar doobegi.. thats for sure! aab woh kon hoga.. that we will see .. :--D
how can you guarantee that KKR kisi ko le kar doobegi.. I always bet a huge amount against KKR and win the bet easily ... hope that your words wont apply in reality :nervous: ... I consider betting against KKR the easiest and safest bet as they always work hard to lose the game

there's no way Rajasthan will make it to the Semis now. Their batting sucks royally. Last year they won due to Watson and Pathan performing in pretty much every game, now they don't have Watson and it clearly shows. DC, DD, CSK are in. Punjab and Mumbai will battle it out for the 4th spot methinks where Net Run Rate will decide the fate of either team.