IPL Points Table - Road to the Semis

ludhianvi

Following from the thread by Prudent from last season of IPL, Points Table picture1uzz.pngRemaining Matches of Each Team in order: Delhi - Mumbai Chennai - KXIP Rajasthan - KKR Deccans - BRC KXIP - Chennai Bangalore - Deccans Mumbai - Delhi Kolkata - Rajasthan

Guest Hiten.

I predict that last 4 of this IPL edition will be the same ones as last year's IPL. Deccan are going down the hill very rapidly and BRC has an outside chance, but I don't think they'll make it to the last phor

KXIP has matches against the four strongest teams in the remaining matches - DD, CSK, DC and MI KXIP seems to have the least chances of making it to the semis alongside KKR MI and BRC will have to fight hard but it seems DC and RR will make it into the semis

KXIP has matches against the four strongest teams in the remaining matches - DD' date= CSK, DC and MI KXIP seems to have the least chances of making it to the semis alongside KKR MI and BRC will have to fight hard but it seems DC and RR will make it into the semis
Arre tau KXIP have defeated both MI and DC once..and MI is below KXIP..so how are they strongest ? And BRC is 2 points below KXIP..

Arre tau KXIP have defeated both MI and DC once..and MI is below KXIP..so how are they strongest ? And BRC is 2 points below KXIP..
You can compare the other team's upcoming matches and you will understand what I am saying Delhi - Deccan Chargers, KXIP, Rajasthan, BRC, Mumbai (99% sure for semis) Chennai - BRC, Mumbai, KKR, KXIP (90% sure for semis) Rajasthan - Deccan Chargers, Mumbai, Delhi, KKR (KKR is an easy game there) Deccans - Rajasthan, Delhi, KKR, KXIP, BRC (KKR, BRC, KXIP are reasonable) KXIP - Mumbai, Delhi, Deccans, Chennai (all four are tough games) Bangalore - KKR, Chennai, Delhi, Deccans (KKR is an easy one) Mumbai - KXIP, Rajasthan, Chennai, Delhi (all games are quite difficult for them too) Kolkata - BRC, Deccans, Chennai, Rajasthan (99% surely out of semis) So, Mumbai and KXIP are facing tough games as compared to the others Deccans have the best chance as their upcoming games are not too tough and they have played lesser matches too. The fourth spot will be competition but RR seems to have an edge. They also have more points than the others.

Bhai yeh tera logic chalta to MI would have been sitting top of the table...T20 ka mazza hi yeh ki isme koi zyada logic vogic nahi chalta...kuch bhi ho sakta hai.
ok .. DD and CSK are almost sure and I believe you would agree too DC seems to be the best candidate for the third semi finalist as they have easier games than others and they have more games too The fourth position will the main contention and KXIP will need to fight a lot to grab it from RR .. thats it .. its nothing about hifi logic .. it is just common sense :eyedance:

I think it will come down to DC and KXIP: Currently they are at DC: 5-4 and KXIP: 5-5 Let's say following are the results: Deccans - Rajasthan(0), Delhi(0), KKR(2), KXIP(0), BRC(2) KXIP - Mumbai(2), Delhi(0), Deccans(2), Chennai(0) Would have make it a tie at 9 pts each. Current RR favors DC. So KXI would need to beat DC head-to-head and improve their net RR to make it. Overall advantage DC.

Guest gaurav_indian
Bhai yeh tera logic chalta to MI would have been sitting top of the table...T20 ka mazza hi yeh ki isme koi zyada logic vogic nahi chalta...kuch bhi ho sakta hai.
Tu fikar mat kar bhai teri Khota XI semi final mein nahi pahuchegi.:eyedance: