National T20 curtailed due to coverage of IPL in Pakistan

Guest gaurav_indian

man i dont know abt tht' date=' this time around even alot of my indian friends are missing it and[b'] none of my pakistani frnds watch it. but i dont know about how the situation is inside pakistan. this years IPL definatly has something missing, i dunno what it is i guess having the tournament in india had its own charm with indian crowds, not just rich indians like the the NRIS, but ALL indians of all backgrounds giving the tournamnt its own local flavor. its been hard to replicate the indian-ness of the tournmaant in south africa.,
yes bro, you are right on the money bro. Maybe watching IPL after publicly denouncing it is haraam ?
yes bro' date=' you are right on the money bro. Maybe watching IPL after publicly denouncing it is haraam ?[/quote'] They pretend that they are not watching or following. Some are asking "Is IPL still going on".. my a**. On the front page of cricinfo you see the match headlines of IPL everyday. Somehow these idiots managed to turn a blind eye to that .Ya right.The empty pride they have is freaking hilarious. Lot of guys are watching it. Pride stops them from admitting it.
Guest gaurav_indian
They pretend that they are not watching or following. Some are asking "Is IPL still going on".. my a**. On the front page of cricinfo you see the match headlines of IPL everyday. Somehow these idiots managed to turn a blind eye to that .Ya right.The empty pride they have is freaking hilarious. Lot of guys are watching it. Pride stops them from admitting it.
:giggle::giggle::giggle:
They pretend that they are not watching or following. Some are asking "Is IPL still going on".. my a**. On the front page of cricinfo you see the match headlines of IPL everyday. Somehow these idiots managed to turn a blind eye to that .Ya right.The empty pride they have is freaking hilarious. Lot of guys are watching it. Pride stops them from admitting it.
They are watching it because of Pameez Baba. :isalute:
yes bro' date=' you are right on the money bro. Maybe watching IPL after publicly denouncing it is haraam ?[/quote'] yea i think u got it right, the guy with the billions of frnds sounds like a crackpot. but it could also be tht no pakis are playing this time. they were going crazy abt ICL just cuz their mullah brigade was taking part in it
I never got this. pants down but hand in the cookie jar .. unlesss :omg:
Have you seen American Pie ? :winky: B-> I am little disappointed to tell you the truth. I was eagerly awaiting the first match between the "Multani Mullah and Mufti Brigade" versus "Taliban Thunder", to be played in the Gaddafi Stadium (the irony of labelling your cricket stadium after a Libyan dictator) Commentary provided by "Ke - kE- Ke Karach .. Karachi se .. Ka ka Karachi se log" guy
Have you seen American Pie ? :winky: B-> I am little disappointed to tell you the truth. I was eagerly awaiting the first match between the "Multani Mullah and Mufti Brigade" versus "Taliban Thunder", to be played in the Gaddafi Stadium (the irony of labelling your cricket stadium after a Libyan dictator) Commentary provided by "Ke - kE- Ke Karach .. Karachi se .. Ka ka Karachi se log" guy
Isn't that funny, stupid, ironical -- whatever you can say. They name a stadium after a guy who is a dictator -- ok may be he has done some good to them in the past, but the very same dude has disclosed the black nuclear market and shamed the country because of which they had to put their so-called national hero in jail --- and yet they continue to glorify him by keeping the name. Oh well only Pakis could be so f'ing stupid!
Isn't that funny, stupid, ironical -- whatever you can say. They name a stadium after a guy who is a dictator -- ok may be he has done some good to them in the past, but the very same dude has disclosed the black nuclear market and shamed the country because of which they had to put their so-called national hero in jail --- and yet they continue to glorify him by keeping the name. Oh well only Pakis could be so f'ing stupid!
That being said, Gaddafi was a friend to India in all of the OIC meetings deliberating on the Kashmir issue, citing it as an internal Indian matter much to Pakistans chagrin.
That being said' date=' Gaddafi was a friend to India in all of the OIC meetings deliberating on the Kashmir issue, citing it as an internal Indian matter much to Pakistans chagrin.[/quote'] Gaddafi was a friend to anyone who had nuclear capabilities and didn't center into the NATO way of thinking. Kind of like how Herpes is a friend to people that screw around without condoms.
Gaddafi was a friend to anyone who had nuclear capabilities and didn't center into the NATO way of thinking. Kind of like how Herpes is a friend to people that screw around without condoms.
He supported India even before we were a nuclear nation.
Right' date=' because he never had any idea the India had nuclear aspirations. It was all a big coincidence when India just stumbled upon nuclear capability.[/quote'] He supported India as did most Palestinians as well because we were one of the true leaders of the NAM. Our people and our industry suffered by virtue of us being part of NAM but we were a beacon and had many friends in that region.

Its not their fault , on their own they'd hate to watch IPL but you know the evil tentacles of the BCCI forced GEO to buy broadcast rights to IPL at discounted prices as they felt sorry for them, no Cricket and all that. The BCCI influenced the ICC to deprive them of cricket just so that they could have the IPL shoved down their throats, leave alone the fact that as the tournament has progressed its getting more and more popular over there, now that we have a resident alien commentator as well.