National T20 curtailed due to coverage of IPL in Pakistan

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

National T20 curtailed due to coverage of IPL in Pakistan

LAHORE: The National Twenty20 cricket tournament will be reduced by five days in order to accommodate the demands of a leading TV channel, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) decided on Wednesday. The surprise decision was taken by the PCB after a leading television channel expressed its inability to telecast the top domestic T20 event from a scheduled date of May 20 due to its coverage of Indian Premier League (IPL) that continues till May 25. The cricketing circles expressed their dismay at the PCB’s approach towards the national level tournament which has now been reduced by five days and will now be held from May 25-May 30, simply to please the private TV channel. Since many of the national players will be involved with the domestic T20 event, the decision to move it forward may also affect the departure of Pakistan team which is likely to depart for England on May 30 or 31st to take part in the World Twenty20 Championship. Last year too, the PCB had organised the event for 13 teams in a short span of five days in order to facilitate the departure of the national team to Canada to feature in a three-nation tournament then. It may be mentioned here that since no country is ready to send its team to Pakistan in the wake of the attack on the Sri Lankan team in Lahore on March 3, the local cricket fans could find rare entertainment through the domestic Twenty20 matches if the event had been organised in different cities over full 15 days. The PCB, however, has planned all the matches in Lahore which can be extremely disappointing for the fans. While all the Gaddafi Stadium matches will be televised, games held at the LCCA ground are unlikely to be relayed by the private channel.
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/cricket/12-national-t20-curtailed-to-please-tv-channel--bi-12 :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
Guest gaurav_indian
:hysterical: What an insult ....especially with PAK fans pretending to be so indifferent to IPL-2
yeah lol :hysterical::hysterical:

The way some pak fans pretend that they don't care about IPL was really laughable. They must be fuming at this news. Don't worry.. They will come out with some ridiculous theory to counter this. Actually lot of pakistanis do watch IPL. But some guys are embarrassed to admit it.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: For all the false bravado BS about not watching the IPL, whats it like to be caught red handed, with your pants down, with your hand in the cookie jar ? A little ashamed to admit you watch it ? Ha, blackmailed by a piss poor television station. SHAME PCB SHAME Move along son, you can be a hero on an another day

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: For all the false bravado BS about not watching the IPL, whats it like to be caught red handed, with your pants down, with your hand in the cookie jar ? A little ashamed to admit you watch it ? Ha, blackmailed by a piss poor television station. SHAME PCB SHAME Move along son, you can be a hero on an another day
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest gaurav_indian
This is shame on them. It shows how they are addicted to India. Hate india or Love india still they are thinking about India.... lol.. what a bunch of losers.
lol i can post hundreds of videos here.Where indian songs are used in their wedding functions etc.And they all watch bollywood.:eyedance:
The way some pak fans pretend that they don't care about IPL was really laughable. They must be fuming at this news. Don't worry.. They will come out with some ridiculous theory to counter this. Actually lot of pakistanis do watch IPL. But some guys are embarrassed to admit it.
man i dont know abt tht, this time around even alot of my indian friends are missing it and none of my pakistani frnds watch it. but i dont know about how the situation is inside pakistan. this years IPL definatly has something missing, i dunno what it is i guess having the tournament in india had its own charm with indian crowds, not just rich indians like the the NRIS, but ALL indians of all backgrounds giving the tournamnt its own local flavor. its been hard to replicate the indian-ness of the tournmaant in south africa.,
man i dont know abt tht, this time around even alot of my indian friends are missing it and none of my pakistani frnds watch it. but i dont know about how the situation is inside pakistan. this years IPL definatly has something missing, i dunno what it is i guess having the tournament in india had its own charm with indian crowds, not just rich indians like the the NRIS, but ALL indians of all backgrounds giving the tournamnt its own local flavor. its been hard to replicate the indian-ness of the tournmaant in south africa.,
None of your pak friends watch the game but all my 15 million pak friends do. A lot of your indian friends are missing but 250 million of my indian friends are watching plus this year all my 3 billion british friends have watching it religiously. Noone even takes a restroom break even during the 7.5 mins ad break. They only leave after the MOM is announced. Plus those 5 billion aussies started watching it too.
None of your pak friends watch the game but all my 15 million pak friends do. A lot of your indian friends are missing but 250 million of my indian friends are watching plus this year all my 3 billion british friends have watching it religiously. Noone even takes a restroom break even during the 7.5 mins ad break. They only leave after the MOM is announced. Plus those 5 billion aussies started watching it too.
you have alot of frnds. even without the 5 billion aussies