I never sledged Hayden: Sreesanth

mister

Johannesburg: Protagonists of many an on-field drama, temperamental pacer S Sreesanth said he considers Matthew Hayden a genius and does not know what prompted the belligerent Australian to call him an 'over-rated bowler'. During the May 7 Indian Premier League match between Hayden's Chennai Super Kings and Sreesanth's Kings XI Punjab at Pretoria, the Australian spanked the Indian pacer for two sixes before falling to him in the same over. In the subsequent press conference, Hayden alleged Sreesanth had sledged him and said the Kerala pacer was an "overrated bowler". Sreesanth denied sledging the Australian and was clueless what prompted Hayden to say so. "I came to know from my friends in Bangalore (that) I have been called an over-rated bowler by Matthew Hayden. I don't even know why he said that," Sreesanth said. "Even my friends were asking me what I said about it. So I said I don't have anything to say. He is a genius, genuine great batsman, the greatest batsman in the world. I have nothing to say on that," he said. Denying the sledging allegation, the Sreesanth said, "I never sledged. I would love to ask him in the next match when I am playing with the ball, not with the mouth. "He's a huge personality off the field. I don't want to get into conversation with somebody who just talks. He's a legend at the end of the day. All I can say is that I will try my level best to get him out with my ability. "Over-rated or not, I don't really care about my ratings because at the end of the day I will be playing with God's grace. All I can tell Hayden is 'All the best for the next game'. That's the only way I can answer him," Sreesanth said. Tired of being in the news for the wrong reasons, Sreesanth requested the media to leave him alone. "The other day my friends were saying I was already making news. That I had a fight with Yuvraj Singh in the dug-out. I was like 'When did that happen?' "Sreesanth has already got a bad image, please don't mess it up further. I have not done anything. I have done my very best in the last six or seven months to stay away from all the controversies," he said.

Johannesburg: Protagonists of many an on-field drama, temperamental pacer S Sreesanth said he considers Matthew Hayden a genius and does not know what prompted the belligerent Australian to call him an 'over-rated bowler'. During the May 7 Indian Premier League match between Hayden's Chennai Super Kings and Sreesanth's Kings XI Punjab at Pretoria, the Australian spanked the Indian pacer for two sixes before falling to him in the same over. In the subsequent press conference, Hayden alleged Sreesanth had sledged him and said the Kerala pacer was an "overrated bowler". Sreesanth denied sledging the Australian and was clueless what prompted Hayden to say so. "I came to know from my friends in Bangalore (that) I have been called an over-rated bowler by Matthew Hayden. I don't even know why he said that," Sreesanth said. "Even my friends were asking me what I said about it. So I said I don't have anything to say. He is a genius, genuine great batsman, the greatest batsman in the world. I have nothing to say on that," he said. Denying the sledging allegation, the Sreesanth said, "I never sledged. I would love to ask him in the next match when I am playing with the ball, not with the mouth. "He's a huge personality off the field. I don't want to get into conversation with somebody who just talks. He's a legend at the end of the day. All I can say is that I will try my level best to get him out with my ability. "Over-rated or not, I don't really care about my ratings because at the end of the day I will be playing with God's grace. All I can tell Hayden is 'All the best for the next game'. That's the only way I can answer him," Sreesanth said. Tired of being in the news for the wrong reasons, Sreesanth requested the media to leave him alone. "The other day my friends were saying I was already making news. That I had a fight with Yuvraj Singh in the dug-out. I was like 'When did that happen?' "Sreesanth has already got a bad image, please don't mess it up further. I have not done anything. I have done my very best in the last six or seven months to stay away from all the controversies," he said.
You really dont know?:omg:

Guest gaurav_indian

Yeah you never sledged anyone Sreesanth.You behave like a 2 year old kindergartan kid. You should concentrate on your bowling rather than making faces and showing fake agression which only comes after a certain batsman score 80-90 runs and then gets out in order to hit his 5th boundary in Sree's over. Seriously i hope he stays away from this indian team.But there are 90% of chances that he wont play for india as long as Bhajji is in the team.Bhajji's age is 28.So for the next 5-6 years Sreesanth should become a cheerleader in Women's IPL if Mrs Lalit Modi is planning to launch that.

His time will come.
dude supporting him makes u look stupid man..i am serious we all know he has got the talent but his attitude is worse than Akthars and with that kinda attitude u can never ever succeed in international cricket

dude supporting him makes u look stupid man..i am serious we all know he has got the talent but his attitude is worse than Akthars and with that kinda attitude u can never ever succeed in international cricket
I don't know man..talent like that doesn't come up too often in India. We need to think beyond our ideal "Ram" type characters...comparing with Akhtar is wrong because Akhtar is a druggie and chucker...this guy is neither.

I don't know man..talent like that doesn't come up too often in India. We need to think beyond our ideal "Ram" type characters...comparing with Akhtar is wrong because Akhtar is a druggie and chucker...this guy is neither.
i agree with ur view that we need characters in the team..but u shd not compromise on ur actual talent for these kinda activities..everytime this guy is given the ball he seems to concentrate on wat to tell the batsman with his mouth rather than how to make the ball talk..he is just losing it IMO after that test match in SA in 2006 i really thought this guy cud be a great talent..but all that is going down the drain

Guest gaurav_indian
i agree with ur view that we need characters in the team..but u shd not compromise on ur actual talent for these kinda activities..everytime this guy is given the ball he seems to concentrate on wat to tell the batsman with his mouth rather than how to make the ball talk..he is just losing it IMO after that test match in SA in 2006 i really thought this guy cud be a great talent..but all that is going down the drain
I thought the same.But he is a guy who just needs fame and wants to be in the news for all the reasons.Get the real guys in with real aggression in the team.No place for jokers like him.

?? if he had some rocking stats like an avg of 21 or something, i would support this guy... but he's just another lame excuse for a 'phhhasst baler' that we have churned out for decades. no reason to support this failure. i think he would seriously do a better job cheerleading. now im waiting for the "give him some time, how many games has he played" excuses.

appam nahi sudhrega when bravo struck him for a six the very next ball he should have come n and charged in a 140 ks ball on his ribs but instead he started sweating and thinking about where will the next ball dissapear...he was afraid that even the next ball may go astray when u think negative the result is always negative....hes not fit enough to handle such situations in my opinion and blabbering someone hayden in this case after he has smashed u for 20 runs off 4 balls doesnt make any sense even if u get him out and to me it looked hayden lost his wicket rather than sreeesanth earning it...:giggle:...he is NOTHING